I think we have been spoiled by the Grand California Hotel. That said, here are the plus and minus: Paradise Pier is close to California Adventure Park w/ fantastic view of night shows/lights; Short walk to special entrance inside Grand California Hotel; a little cheaper than the other two Resort Hotels; Rooms were clean & comfortable; Housekeeping was quick; The Concierge Lounge was easily accessible with some vegetation accent (well kept gardens).
Minus: Concierge breakfast was all carbs and did not vary in menu options; dessert options did not vary with only a few choices; elevators slow!!!; Swimming pool area and public areas did not offer any private sitting areas as did Disneyland Hotel and Grand California.
From now on we will stay at Grand California and Concierge service really isn't worth the extra price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Return to the heyday of California beachfront boardwalks at Disney's Paradise Pier Hotel. Loaded with special Disney touches, this seaside-themed hotel will carry you on a wave of relaxation, all the way up to the whimsical waterslide at the scenic rooftop pool. Located in the heart of Downtown Disney District, exceptional dining and entertainment are just steps away. Hotel Guests can also enjoy a special entrance through Disney's Grand Californian Hotel & Spa to Disney California Adventure Park with a valid Park ticket. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Disney's Paradise Pier Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Pier Hotel
- Disneyland Paradise Pier Hotel
- Disney Paradise Pier Hotel
- Disneys Paradise Pier Hotel
- Disneys Anaheim
- Paradise Pier Anaheim