“San Francisco in Anaheim!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Pacific Wharf Cafe'

Pacific Wharf Cafe'
Cuisines: Chowder, Seafood, Sandwiches, Delicatessen, Soups
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner
Sacramento, California
“San Francisco in Anaheim!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2013

We were surprised at the number of good eateries in California Adventure, and we picked Pacific Wharf for lunch. We had the Chinese Chicken salad, the Louie salad, and the broccoli cheddar soup. All were tasty, large portioned, and served in SFO Boudin Sourdough bread bowls. The price was good for 3 for an in park restaurant (about $40 with drink and cookie).

• Visited November 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Phoenix, Arizona
“Soups and salads served in sourdough bread bowls”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

This is my favorite lunch location in Disney's California Adventure! Try the Shrimp Louie or Clam Chowder, served in a delicious Boudin bakery sourdough bread bowl that is baked fresh on site.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
ducka62
“Yummy food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

My grand daughter and I went to this restaurant while in California Adventure. What a great place to have a bite to eat, relax and enjoy some down time from the busy day in the park. We would return here again for more good food. The Clam Chowder Bowl and bread were good.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Monterey, California
“Sonoma Chicken salad...Oh. My.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

I had done some research before hitting up the food booths at Disneyland and I knew before we even left on our trip that I was going to give the Pacific Wharf Cafe a try. They have soups or salads here served in bread bowls....fresh baked bread bowls. It was a warm day, so I went with the salad...it was beyond delicious and quite filling. People kept coming up to me and asking where I got the delicious looking salad and I happily directed them. If you go to DCA, give this place a try, you won't be sorry.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Breakfast and lunch!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013 via mobile

We had croissant breakfast sandwiches in the morning, and they were pretty good. For lunch my husband had tomato bisque in a sourdough bread bowl (delish) and I had a Chinese chicken salad in a bread bowl (also delish)! A little spendy, but so is everything else at Disney. The line was long at lunch, but it went pretty quick. The bread bowls are baked right there in the bakery, and they're sooooo good!

Visited October 2013