“Fantastic service and beautiful food” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. Restaurant and Market

Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. Restaurant and Market
321 West Katella Avenue, Suite 101, Anaheim, CA 92805 (Disneyland)
714-635-4867
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Neighborhood: Disneyland
Sydney
“Fantastic service and beautiful food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012

I stayed in the area in September and dined here fo lunch on my last day before returning to Australia. From the moment I walked in, it was a really good experience. I was shown to a booth of my choice, offered a drink immediately, had the service indicator explained to me (if you want a waiter to stop by your table, turn the Run Forrest Run sign over to read Stop Forrest Stop) and was made to feel welcome even though I was dining alone - that's actually especially important to solo travellers. I chose th crab-stuffed shrimp in garlic butter on rice and when the young lady who had served me asked how I had enjoyed my lunch I could only say that it was the best thing I'd ever eaten and I wished I'd worn looser pants! I highly recommend Bubba Gump (I also ate at the New York/Times Square restaurant and enjoyed that just as much).

Aurora, Colorado
“Skip it!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

We went here because the resort gave us a coupon for a free kids meal and I figured it would be loud enough here that we would not cause any scenes if our kid had a meltdown. The food is overpriced and not very good. I had a mahi dish that was entirely oversalted and my kid's mac and cheese looked like it had been heated up and sitting around for awhile. This chain has consistantly gone downhill and it different towns.

Grafton, Virginia
“Fun atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2012

Excellent food. Wait staff are fun and helpful. Location is close to Wyndham WorldMark Dolphins Cove Resort.

Las Vegas, Nevada
“They really care about the customer.........”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2012

First, I want to say that the food is awesome here. But the most important thing is that I have a food allergy. I was amazed to find out that food allergies meals are prepaired in seperate dishes, in a separate place of the kitchen to avoid cross contamination, then when your meal is prepared it is brought out by the Manager! He checks it and makes sure it is to your liking. I felt at ease about eatng my meal and not having to search my meal constantly for food that can cause a severe allergic reaction, and a hospital visit. The manager states that this is standard procedure from the top. I think it is awesome. Thanks for not taking food allergies lightly....because it is not a joke. I WILL be back.

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Canada
“Great Value.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2012

We've been to Bubba Gump restaurants in Maui, Honolulu and Puerto Vallarta and they are all the same (which is a good thing). I love the coconut shrimp!!!!

It is close to being fast food but it's nice that the menu is much more than burgers and pizza.