“I love Bacis ” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Baci di Firenze Trattoria

Baci di Firenze Trattoria
416 N Lakeview Ave, Anaheim, CA 92807 (Anaheim Hlls)
+1 714-282-2220
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 694 Restaurants in Anaheim
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Doing business
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Anaheim Hlls
Orange County, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I love Bacis ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

I have been coming to Baci for 3 years now and I have never had a bad experience. Gina I am surprised after coming to a restaurant only once you were such a hard critic. For the chicken being dry I always ask for extra sauce. Some people like it different. Baci is none for its fine Italian food and return cliental, surprised you mad such a hard judgment for only eating there once... Sooo the rest of us that have been attending this fine restaurant for years now, must not know what good Italian food is? Wow!

• Turkish first
  • Vietnamese first
Anaheim Hills, California
“Always pleasant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

Baci is near near our home so it is easy for us to go and some Italian good food and personable service. Carmen had a very good beet soup and mussels. We shared an average Caesar salad and I had very good pasta with clams, shrimp, scallops, and mussels. They also serve some good wine by the glass. Not fancy but always pleasant.

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Yorba Linda, California, United States
“Favorite Italian restaurant in So Cal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

This is our family's special occasion restaurant, birthdays, valentines day and this year, New Years. The working owner treats every guest as a personal friend. The food is always amazing and the service exceptional. Sometimes the wait for the food is long because it is a small family restaurant and the meal is being prepared to order, but the wait is always worth it. This restaurant reminds us of our visit to Italy and is by far the only restaurant we've found that is a real Italian cuisine. The owner is from the Pompeii area and the head waiter from Florence. Say no more :-)

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Grand Rapids, Michigan
“Great food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2014

We had a lovely dinner of delicious seafood. The house salad was quite good as was the lobster bisque. The personal service and attention by staff was exceptional. Would definitely dine here again.

Visited January 2014
Chandler, AZ
“I loved Baci di Firenze - great birthday meal!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2014

TripAdvisor did not let me down with the wonderful reviews of this restaurant. We went here for my birthday dinner and both the food and service were excellent. We started with Aragosta alla Toscana, which was a kind of a lobster stew for two. I had Gnocchi with Prosciutto and hubby had Shrimp Fettuccine. The restaurant is small and a real neighborhood gem. I highly recommend it and I wouldn't hesitate to return.

• Visited January 2014