“Delightful dining experience” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Baci di Firenze Trattoria

Baci di Firenze Trattoria
416 N Lakeview Ave, Anaheim, CA 92807 (Anaheim Hlls)
+1 714-282-2220
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 685 Restaurants in Anaheim
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Entertaining clients, Families with children, Doing business, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Anaheim Hlls
Bend, Oregon
“Delightful dining experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

My husband and I took a night to escape Disney madness - wow did we need that! We had a delightful dining experience. Vittorio our waiter (and I believe the owner) clearly loves his job. He hand picked our meal from wine to dessert and everything was delicious. They have turned a strip mall location into a lovely dining experience.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

• Turkish first
  • Vietnamese first
Port Perry, Canada
“Baci di Firenze”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

This place is quaint.. the locals love it & I can see why. The food is all home made and the aroma's from the moment you walk in make you hunger for it all. Wine & beer only.. which suited me just fine. The seating is geared for small groups (2's & 4's), but they will try and accommodate more if you can work with them. This is definitely a reservations in advance place & I will certainly be back. Con Amore..

Visited March 2013
Dayton OH
“Small, Fun, Feel Appreciated & Great Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

I was at a convention in Anaheim over a weekend and wanted to get away from the Convention Center area. Reviews on tripadvisor were very good for Baci and we had a rented car so we made a reservation and drove over. When we were greeted so warmly by the man serving the tables, I said to him "You must be Vittorio (the owner.)" He was and I told him that he got great reviews online. When he said, "I'd better. I pay those people a lot of money to say nice things about me," I knew we were in for a good time. The rest of the night went the same way. I told him I was an Italian from Brooklyn so I would be a tough critic. (We discovered that my family came from the same area that he is from in Italy.)
We were a party of eight and no one was disappointed with their food choice or the wine Vittorio recommended when I told him my price point. What I especially loved about Baci, is that Vittorio treats everyone as if he knows them and they are they are regulars. He even started a conversation between our table and a couple nearby (who were regulars). This grew to a conversation between two other tables which made the restaurant feel more like a large family gathering instead of a business dinner.
Don't hesitate to go.

• Visited February 2013
Evansville, Indiana
“They treat you like family!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

I was in Anaheim for a trade show and we went to Baci not just one evening...but two evenings for dinner! Each time we were greated warmly by the owner Vittorio. What is fun is they have such an extensive wonderful Italian menu, but let Vittorio make you a dish that is NOT on the menu!

Our 2nd evening was out of this world,,,,there were 5 of us and Vittorio asked us what we liked and then he brought out 5 plates to be shared ranging from scallops to veal chops to a seasoned sirloin and pastas. Their Bolognese is also extremely good. HIs wine selections were also surperb and several members in our party were copying down the labels of the wines we selected.

Vittorio is such a warm gentleman with wonderful sense of humor and tells great stories. I have been to fabulous Italian eateries all across the East Coast, Midwest and in Vegas as well...but Baci is one of the best I have been to. I would have to return to Baci if I find myself in Anaheim area again!!!

I can easily see why it is rated #1 on Trip Advisor for this area!!

• Visited February 2013
“Excellent! !!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

Had the seafood pasta special and eggplant parm. Both were delicious! Service was wonderful! Slightly pricey but worth it. Best Italian food I have had in years!