“Phenomenal service, great atmosphere and delicious food.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Baci di Firenze Trattoria

Baci di Firenze Trattoria
416 N Lakeview Ave, Anaheim, CA 92807 (Anaheim Hlls)
+1 714-282-2220
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 762 Restaurants in Anaheim
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Doing business, Outdoor seating, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: Anaheim Hlls
“Phenomenal service, great atmosphere and delicious food.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2012 via mobile

We had the calamari and burrata to start-- delicious, light batter on calamari, fantastic mozzarella on the burrata. For dinner, gnocchi and mushroom ravioli... Both well received. Next time, I will try the meat, probably the veal... This place is worth going back to! Only complaint: they serve the bread sliced and toasted.

• Turkish first
  • Vietnamese first
Lethbridge, Canada
“Great end to our Anaheim trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2012

We went to Baci di Firenze after spending a long day at Knott's Berry Farm. We were seated right away, had excellent service and enjoyed great food. Staff we're quite interactive and very helpful. I will definitely visit again when I'm in the area.

• Visited August 2012
Reno, Nevada
“I only wish we lived closer...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2012

We would eat there at least once a week. Exhausting day at Legoland, we had 8 people with 3 kids. We were greeted like royalty, they took the kids order right away so they could eat and we could relax. The kid's spaghetti was some of the best red sauce I have had and I almost wished I had ordered it. But them the eggplant came out. The eggplant was not breaded and so the subtle flavors came through-I admit to cleaning my plate and mopping up the sauce with bread. The wines were good, the prices incredibly low for the quality of food. My grandaughters fell in love with the man who was our waiter, he charmed them-not easy at age 4. The owner checked in frequently. I can't say enough about this restaurant.

• Visited July 2012
Frederick, Maryland
“Great food, great service, great place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2012 via mobile

Our family of four (me, wife and twin 11 year old boys) found ourselves in Anaheim at dinner time and decided to eat at Baci di Firenze based on the great reviews on Trip Advisor. We were very pleased that, as usual, the Community here was very reliable.

I would recommend this restaurant to families with kids, couples or groups of friends. The wait staff was very personable and quite attentive. The food (appetizers, entrees and desserts) was great. As mentioned, they are hidden away in a strip mall, but you don't know it once you are inside. Easy on/off of the highway ramp too.

Kansas City, Missouri
“Felt like Italy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2012

Our family was visiting Southern California and looking for a place to celebrate my daughter's birthday. We wanted to stay away from Disney and found this restaurant.

It was located about 15 minutes away from our hotel but we had seen excellent reviews. We were amazed with everything. Well not so much the exterior as it's in a strip shopping mall but everything else was fabulous. We were served by the owner, Vittorio and his service was just like being in Italy. We visited Italy last summer. The food was perfect and authentic.

I should mention one of us requires a gluten-free diet and he was able to go off menu to satisfy us.

Do not miss this experience if at all possible!!!