We have stayed at several Worldmark properties and so far this is the nicest one. We stayed here mid week in April, off season so it wasn't packed. Some people have mentioned that the elevators were alittle slow. We didn't encounter this at all. If you've been to Europe you'll survive.
Five Star Customer Service
- Upon check-in we were greeted by two staff welcoming us. Check-in was easy and quick...under 5 minutes
- Throughout our visit the staff was very nice and helpful
- Nice entertainment room; video arcades, ping pong, pool, etc.
- Rooftop view of the fireworks (awesome)...next time I'll bring a bottle of vino with me.
- Downstairs in the lobby they have a big box where you can place your extra unused food. The food is donated to local shelter. Nice touch, wish more places would do this.
- Several luggage charts
- Free coffee throughout the day served downstairs
- Full kitchen (clean)
- Flat screen TV's in the front room and master bedroom.
- It would have been nice to have a few extra hooks in the bathroom
- The building is very solid and the free w-fi sucks, so you can go downstairs and use the free business/media room or rent a router for $5.00 per day (still not that bad)