“Classic Disney meal” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Plaza Inn

Plaza Inn
1313 S Harbor Blvd, inside Disneyland, Anaheim, CA (Disneyland)
Improve this listing
Ranked #14 of 729 Restaurants in Anaheim
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Neighborhood: Disneyland
Houston
“Classic Disney meal”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014

We had the fried chicken and the pasta meals. Both were pretty good. You get a lot of food, so it's not a bad price. Great location to sit down and watch the fireworks while you eat.

Visited February 2014

Vancouver, Washington
“Such a nice escape”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014

The food here is not your typical amusement park food. The servings are very large and the desserts were amazing. At the checkout, the cashier commented that we were purchasing her two favorites (the strawberry shortcake and the red velvet cake). I told her it was a tough decision since the chocolate cake looked so incredible too. A few minutes later she brought us a piece of chocolate cake and said, "I can't let you leave here without trying the chocolate cake." Classic Disney-style. We will be back for more of their amazing braised chicken soon!

Visited July 2014
Sacramento, California
“A Disneyland Classic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014

I love Plaza Inn and have to eat there every time I visit Disneyland. The Plaza Inn is a lunch-counter style restaurant mixed with a sit-down atmosphere. The whole place is decorated in Victorian style and a lot of the pieces inside came from an original Victorian home. I especially like eating in the sun room. The outdoor seating is also nice.

We always get the chicken dinner and split it (though there are other items on the menu). Two of us can easily split one chicken meal because you get so much. I'd explode if I tried to eat a whole meal by myself. The chicken has a nice flavor, the mashed potatoes are mashed potatoes (nothing fancy) but the chicken gravy is good. The green beans have a buttery seasoning with (I think) bell pepper chunks. They also have a lot of desserts that seem to change based on the season.

In my opinion, the price for the chicken dinner is fairly reasonable when it comes to in-park food. It's not dirt-cheap, but completely comparable in price to buying dinner at Chili's or Applebee's, especially when you add in a tip.

Note: I have never been to the character breakfast. I cannot say what that food is like because it's completely different from the normal daily Plaza menu.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Canton, Texas
“Great experience.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2014

This was our first character dining and it was exactly what we expected. It was also pricey. The character do come right to your table. We had some pushy adults that would just in front of our table but the characters didn't pay them attention and spent time with our kids. The food wasn't the best but it was a great experience.

Visited July 2014
san antonio
“Breakfast with Minnie”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2014

Well worth it! I think we paid 85$ or so for 2 adults and 2 kids for breakfast buffet. SO many choices, everyone was happy with their food. Of course we were there for the characters. We got to meet Minnie, Pooh, Capt Hook, Chip, Dale, Eeyore, Fairy Godmother, and maybe a few others I don't remember. Anyhow we got there for 1030 breakfast on a Tuesday, they close at 11 (we're not earlybirds), it wasn't crowded, food was still being made and the characters stay there until every table has been visited. They would come by the table for pics & autographs and the kids also walked up to them. When you get there before sitting they take a family pic & will sell it to you for 35$, big pic & 4 4x6 in a little folder. Kinda cute. Anyway, highly recommend.We didn't do one of these character breakfasts at DW 4 years ago with our oldest & now I wish I had.

Visited June 2014