“Roy's always excellent” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Roy's

Roy's
321 West Katella Avenue, Anaheim, CA 92802 (Disneyland)
+1 714-776-7697
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #32 of 694 Restaurants in Anaheim
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Asian, Fusion, Hawaiian
Good for: Special occasions, Doing business, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Drinks, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: Disneyland
Cross street: South Clementine Street
Transit: Harbor Blvd/Katella Ave, Clementine/Katella Ave, “ART” Anaheim Resort Transit (located within Anaheim Gardenwalk), Train Station located at Angels Stadium.
Charleston
“Roy's always excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2013

If an area which I'm visiting has a Roy's, you can bet I'll be dining there. Please realize Roy's is NOT a chain. They are a series of individual restaurants opened by one chef. Each has its own décor and menu, with some items in common. I have dined in five Roy's locations. The food and presentation are always excellent, and the service is impeccable. If you are staying close to the Disney park, or the convention center in Anaheim, Roy's is a superior choice within walking distance.

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Seattle, Washington
“Nice surprise..”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

We met our CA relatives there. The restaurant was one of the choices we like upon our visiting Gardenwalk. Since we knew ahead of time we were going there later on in the week, we held off until then.

The food was very good and the presentation excellent! This is a perfect place to meet people, have a good meal and have an ambience which promotes conversations as it was pretty "quiet" for the amount of people there.

I definitely recommend this place as a treat to your stay. Well worth it!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
central coast
“Great for entertaining clients, but not cheap”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2013

I entertained clients at a conference here recently, and had a great experience.

The staff was exceptional from my initial call to the menu selection and service the night of my event. Disney was AWOL- multiple calls and emails got no response- except for someone trying to sell me a timeshare!

They worked with me on a menu and accommodations for some of my clients with disabilities, and included my fidget toys for a client's kids without blinking an eye. Food was nice, too.

We had a few shy in our party and they made it look like everyone was there. When we weren't going to make the minimum order, they started bringing out all kinds of desserts and making my folks feel really special. They didn't have to do that, but made it fun.

Oh, and their baker......knows what s/he is doing. I was raised by an old midwestern farm lady, so if I say crust is made right, it's stellar. We had some kind of guava tart that was super yummy.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
South Florida
“Enjoyable early dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

Great happy hour with fantastic service in the bar from Simone - she is a great resource! Enjoyed happy hour drinks and appetizer + a quick dinner of their braised ribs. Excellent choice - all team members and the manager were attentive and engaging - You can't go wrong here.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Saint Paul, Minnesota
“Tiny Portions and Horrible Food”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

Celebrated a special family occasion here last week and was astonished at how small the portions are. Tiny, tiny, tiny! Spent $160 on 3 pieces of little fish filet. Totally not worth it.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere