“Great little find” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #16 of 112 Hotels in Anaheim
Auckland Region, New Zealand
“Great little find”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

Great walking distance to Disneyland, a 10min walk there. May be a little further if you have small children. Close enough to pop home if you need a cardigan or a short rest from the fun of disneyland. Rooms spacious and very clean. Pool on site. Breakfast nothing great but there's a seven eleven just a few minutes away on the way to Disneyland and a Denny's close by where we grabbed breakky. Would recommend here and would stay here again in future

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
SpeediousMom, Manager at Alpine Inn, responded to this review, July 2, 2013
Dear guest,

Thank you for your kind comment. I am glad that you had fun while visiting Disneyland and certainly look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Warmest regards,
Manager of Alpine Inn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Salt Lake City, Utah
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

I do have to say, the location of this hotel makes it so very worth it to book here. We walked to the park 4 times during our 2 day stay and it only took 10-12 minutes. It's a good value and the rooms are comfortable. I do see other folks saying it's clean, and that's the one thing I felt lacked in our room. It's the little things that matter in good housekeeping. Just making sure all the door jambs aren't dirty, stains on the walls near the toilet could have been wiped off so I wouldn't automatically think it's poo. We did utilize the pool and that area was nice and clean, just wish the room had a little more attention paid to it.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
SpeediousMom, Manager at Alpine Inn, responded to this review, July 2, 2013
Dear guest,

Thank you for your review. I appreciate the positive comments but value the negative comment more. Because it will help us to serve our guests better when they visit the Happiest Place on Earth. I will certainly consult with the head of housekeeping to make sure that all areas of the rooms will be cleaned. Thank you and hope you will visit us again.

Warmest regards,
Manager of Alpine Inn
Las Vegas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013 via mobile

The Alpine Inn was a convenient and inexpensive choice directly across from the convention center and so close to Disneland you can hear the screams from kids on the rides, literally. Walking into the park is possible but not super easy because the entrance is some distance away.

The rooms are decent sized, clean and with newer furnishings. The pool is stuck in the middle of the parking lot and definitely on the small side.

Overall, the property is a great value.

• Stayed April 2013
Dear guest,

Thank you for your comment and we look forward to serving you on your next trip to Anaheim.

Las Vegas, Nevada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

We stayed here in Feb last month for two nights. We enjoyed being so close to Dland and I was slightly concerned about being directly behind Carsland but there was minimal noise that is only heard if the window in your bathroom is open. Not a problem. Room was extremely clean and well appointed. Bathroom was a bit dated but who cares it did its job just fine. The pool was nice and the property well kept. Staff was very friendly and announced my name at check in before I said a word. Very nice ( I wasn't even late or last in). Definitely a great stay.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Dear guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us with your review. I am glad that you had fun at Disneyland and we were able to make your nights restful. Thank you again.

Henderson, Nevada
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013

We booked Alpine Inn through their website. I then had to cancel the reservation so I called them on the phone and asked to cancel. I gave my name and then the clerk asked a question. As I was answering, he abruptly cut me off and stated that "that needs to be cancelled online". Before I could ask him why, since he had my reservation pulled up, he said "goodbye" and hung up?! I would have gladly cancelled online and would have rebooked with them if the clerk wasn't so rude.
It could be a lovely place for all I know, the price was right and the reviews were all good. But that first impression can not be undone. I quickly took our business elsewhere.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Dear guest,

I remembered that you made a same day cancellation and yet our policy is 48 hours prior to arrival. In the phone call, you claimed that you intended to book reservation in a different city other than Anaheim. My staff cancelled your reservation without a penalty. We have tried our best to accommodate you. Our goal is to provide the best service to our guest and in this case I felt that we had done that for you. I sincerely hope you can understand our position. Thank you for the review.

2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013 via mobile

On the road from Phoenix to Anaheim, I received a call from the Alpine Inn telling me my room was cancelled due to a plumbing issue. The guy offered one hotel two miles away that was about $50/night as an option because he said all the other hotels were booked (weekend convention going on). I asked how nice it could be for $50/night, he hesitated, and said it wasn't a dump. I told him no thanks. This was disappointing as we wanted a hotel within walking distance to Disneyland. I called a few hotels that were indeed booked, but then found the Castle Inn had a room available. It was right near the Alpine Inn. This shows how little effort the Alpine Inn put in to finding me another nearby hotel.

Stayed March 2013
SpeediousMom, Manager at Alpine Inn, responded to this review, April 14, 2013
Dear guest,

I truly apologize for all the inconveniences that we have caused. This is not our normal practice. However, there is no excuse for our decision. Please accept my apology again.

Best regars,
Sloan, Iowa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

I have stayed at this property both for buisness and family time at Disneyland. The staff are all very good. The rooms are very clean. The parking is free, and it is about a 10 min walk to Disney.
The beds are comfy and so are the pillows, this is one of the few places I know i can leave my pillow at home!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
SpeediousMom, Manager at Alpine Inn, responded to this review, April 13, 2013
Dear guest,

Thank you very much for your kind review. We strive to provide affordable price, best service and amenities. We look forward to your next visit.

Judy Pao

Been to Alpine Inn? Share your experiences!