“Excellent Location! Excellent Service!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Earn Rewards Points!
Ranked #16 of 112 Hotels in Anaheim
Melbourne, Australia
“Excellent Location! Excellent Service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2005

We just got back from a week at Fairfield Inn (11 - 18 June, 2005).
I don't usually post reviews, but after using TripAdvisor to determine which hotels to book and settled on Fairfield Inn, just had to contribute back to this community.
Fairfield Inn was a great place to stay!
* Great service: very polite and friendly staff; no problems switching to higher-floor room; cleaning staff kept room clean and well-stocked
* Great location: very short walk to Disneyland, located close to Interstate 5, lots of nearby places to eat

-Made use of safe-keeping box for important documents
-Used luggage storage facility on check-out day

Highly recommended!

• Stayed June 2005

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (332)
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2005

This is a great hotel! I have never slept so good in any hotel I have ever stayed in! The beds were perfectly comfortable! I heard NO noise from any adjoining rooms and the hotel was FULL! You can get a good view of the resort from the 9th floor, a good place to watch the fireworks if you are not at the park. Mc Donalds right next door, food prices are compareable to home, only they have more offerings on the menu. The buffet at Captain Kids was not good and was $$$. You can get better food at the Rain Forest Cafe in the Downtown Disney District and the prices are about the same! The distance from the hotel to Disneyland is about a little over a block, just a short walk down Harbor BLVD and cross the street and you are there! Overall, We were real happy with this hotel! Good clean pool and hot tub and the staff, I don't have words to describe how nice they were! I will stay here again! Have fun at Disneyland, I hope this helps you in some way!

san jose, ca.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2005

We just got back from a three day stay ( 6/12/05-6/15/05 )@ Fairfield Inn Anaheim. The hotel is 10mins walk to Disneyland/Califronia Adventure main gate. We accupied two rooms on the 3rd floor. The hotel and the rooms are very clean. The beds and pillows are very comfortable, even the single sofabed pull-out. On the 3rd floor you can buy food, drinks and play video games. There are planty of restaurants ( less than 10mins walking distance) near the hotel. I will use the hotel each time I go to Disney and California Adventure.

Peoria, AZ
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2005

We stayed at the Fairfield Inn from Monday, May 23 until May 27th, 2005. We visited Disneyland for three of the days. We got a rate of $40. per night with Priceline.
I was happy that this hotel is so close to Disneyland. It is hard to walk home after a full day at Disneyland, but it is even worse to have to wait for a bus to take you to your hotel. The Fairfield Inn is so close you cross the street from Disneyland and pass a few hotels and you are there!
The room was always clean and we loved having the mini fridge, that was empty for us to put our food in. We always had the extra linens that we asked for, plus any other request like extra coffee.
Parking was fine. IT is free, so it does not cut into your vacation money! WE parked in the back right near the door to the elevator. It is a much shorter walk with all of the luggage and a cooler!
The third floor snack bar has great breakfast sandwiches. It was easy to get ready and have one person run and get breakfast so we would not have to wait for a long time at a restaurant.
We loved this hotel. I really don't have time to say more, except we hope to get them again with Priceline!!

A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2005

I stayed here Sunday, May 29th. It was a pleasant stay. I stayed with my boyfriend in a king room. The hotel is very close to Disneyland. It is close to the tram pickup area and the Disney ticket booth--so basically the front of the park. It was a very short walk to the park about 10 minutes or less. We were able to leave the hotel midday to shower and rest and then return to the park for the evening activites. We didn't even mind the walk back to the hotel after being at the park all day. Parking was easy to find but the spaces are very tight. Especially the ones in the back. I noticed that drivers of large trucks and SUV's tended to park in the front so there is probably more space up there. My room was on the 5th floor facing the parking lot and noise was not a problem. The only problem I had was from light coming into the door early in the morning from the sun. To remedy that problem I just stuffed a towel under the door. When I arrived I asked for a toothbrush for myself and my companinon. We were also given toothpaste. Some of the bristles of the toothbrush came off and ended up in our mouths which was kinda gross. So don't forget your toothbrush. For meals we ate at IHOP for breakfast and Mille's for dinner. McDonalds is in the hotels parking lot but the prices are not typical McDonalds prices. Plan on paying a few more dollars then you would at your neighborhood spot.

Chickasha, Oklahoma
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2005

My husband, two daughters, age 5 & 6, and myself stayed there May 19 - May 24. It was very nice and clean and about a block away from the Disney entrance. We would go back to the hotel each afternoon to rest or to swim since it was within walking distance of the Park. The beds were nice and soft and with the pull out one, the children didn't have to share one which they liked. There are two sit down restaurants right by the hotel and McDonald's is right next door if you want something cheaper. Plus the hotel has a mini frig to store left overs. I would recommend staying here to anyone who wanted something nice and within walking distance to Disney.

Bryant, AR
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2005

We just returned from a three day stay at the Fairfield Inn in Anaheim. The reviews of this hotel are right on target. The room was clean, the views great, and the parks are just a ten minute walk. The proximity to the parks are the main reason we stayed here, but we found the hotel to be very nice, the staff accomodating, and the rooms spacious for our family of four. We loved having a refrigerator in the room for our own snacks. Another advantage is that there are also several restaurants within walking distance (Mimi's Cafe is great, there is also a McDonalds in the same parking lot for snacks or breakfast, and an IHOP right down the street). We only moved our car one time the whole three days. I would definitely recommend this hotel for families with small children (ours are 1 and 5). When you check in ask for a room on the top floor. It is less noisy and the views of the parks are fun, plus you can see the fireworks without being at Disneyland.

• Stayed May 2005

Been to Fairfield Inn Anaheim Resort? Share your experiences!