“You're walking to Disneyland but very quiet place” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Earn Rewards Points!
Ranked #17 of 112 Hotels in Anaheim
Seattle, Washington
“You're walking to Disneyland but very quiet place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

NOT luxurious but still, I recommend it highly. We could have used a shuttle back to the hotel with a 3-year old in tow but the walk is only 7 minutes (not sure why everyone told us that exact timing. With little kids let's just say it varies) and one crosswalk between the Disney entrance and the hotel. Best part, really quiet place. Worst part, small rooms and the maid didn't vacuum well but the quiet made up for everything. Really friendly staff too. Small swimming pool with hot tub. A kind of pizza hut / tiny video arcade on the third floor. Very small bathrooms. Would be tough for a family of 4 traveling together but the fun is Disneyland a short walk away. Get a room on an upper floor for best sleep. We had partial view of fireworks from the walkway outside our 6th floor room.

Room Tip: ask for a higher up room so you can see the fireworks, plus will be the quietest.
Stephanie A, Guest Relations Manager at Fairfield Inn Anaheim Resort, responded to this review, May 24, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review us! We are thrilled that you found our location near Disneyland convenient, and would recommend us highly. We also appreciate your honest feedback regarding the rooms and bathrooms. We hope to welcome you back next time you are in the area!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (325)
Palm Desert, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

While this hotel is very close to the pedestrian entrance to Disneyland, it is not easy to find from the parking lot exit of Disney. I truly wish there were better directions, and the address was not much better help. When you are driving around after 11pm, it gets very frustrating. Also, we were put into an outside room right near the elevator and laundry mat, which I did not feel was a very safe place for a single mom with two daughters to be. The desk clerks should really take a moment and think about room placement. It was a little noisy at night, but not too bad.... until the cleaning crew tried to enter twice before 9am. REALLY?? On a Sunday morning? That being said, the beds were very comfortable and the room was large. The big screen TV was great, not that we had time to watch. The bathroom was OK, the shower head was amazing. It was irksome that they charge for parking - I wish there was more communication from the hotel about park there first and walk to Disney. After the rate I got online, I ended up paying 25% more after parking and taxes. Still much more affordable than the Disney hotels and much better beds as well. The beds and sheets were all new - towels could use an upgrade but were serviceable.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Stephanie A, Guest Relations Manager at Fairfield Inn Anaheim Resort, responded to this review, May 22, 2013
We appreciate you taking the time to review us. We are happy to hear that you found the beds comfortable. Thank you for your feedback regarding your room placement and the cleaning times, we will use it to continue to work to improve the overall guest experience. We hope to have the chance to serve you again in the future!
Cooma, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

We stayed as part of dance group. We stayed in a standard room with two double beds. The beds were very comfortable. The room was a good size for 2 adults and 1 child. The bathroom was a little small.
I stayed on for 2 extra days. I had upgraded to a Disney themed room but was disappointed as the extra cost was not really worth it. All that was different was a freize around the wall and a coverlet on the bed. The pool area was good but I did not use it. I like the closeness to Disneyland and being able to walk there and back.
I we ate at Millies but I prefer Mimi's.
I would stay here again but would like a good price.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Stephanie A, Guest Relations Manager at Fairfield Inn Anaheim Resort, responded to this review, May 21, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review us! Your feedback is a priceless tool in helping us maintain and improve our guests' experience. We are happy to hear that our proximity to Disneyland was convenient for you. We hope to have the pleasure of serving you again in the future!
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013

Just returned from a 4 night stay last week and I have to say it was a pleasant experience. Check-in was smooth, linen change-out was perfect(nothing missed), very convenient as far as location to Disneyland(within walking distance - 5 min.), staff was very helpful, rooms were quiet(except for kids running down the hall the next morning excited for the park- expected).

There was only one issue and that was the sink, it had smelled pretty bad as if the piping needed to be cleaned or replaced. Same old smell you get at home once in a while. Of course it was nothing to make a fuss about.

Very roomy for 2 adults and one 12 yr. old(two queen beds) with enough room to place our bags anywhere. Bathroom was clean and spaced out well. Refrigerator worked just fine. Beds were comfy.

I would definitely stay here again and plan on doing so. Saved me a good wad of money in my wallet to spend on other things. I'm happy!

Room Tip: If you can, grab a room on the side that is facing Disneyland, great view for the fireworks!
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Stephanie A, Guest Relations Manager at Fairfield Inn Anaheim Resort, responded to this review, May 20, 2013
We appreciate your review! We are so happy to hear that your overall experience with us was an enjoyable one, from the service to the location. We apologize for the sink in your room - We will certainly pass your comments along to management. We look forward to having you again on your next Disneyland trip!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013 via mobile

My sister and I recently stayed here for 6 nights. It was my second trip to Anaheim but first stay at the Fairfield. I was thouroughly impressed (far better than the HoJo). After a 13hr flight I knew we'd be exhausted so I requested early check in as well as a low floor and extra towels. All requests were granted. I was able to check in at 12pm and was on the 1st floor with plenty of extra towels everyday. Rooms were clean and beds comfy though a little noisy at night with lots of excited kids- but hey, it's Disney The free WiFi is great, although sometimes it does drop out. Only a 5min walk to Disney and plenty of resturants around. The computers and printer in the lobby were very useful for booking and printing tickets ect. Upon check out I booked an extra night for later on the week and cancelled our LAX hotel simply because I was so impressed by the top quality service. Well done to all the lovely staff.

• Stayed September 2012
Stephanie A, Guest Relations Manager at Fairfield Inn Anaheim Resort, responded to this review, May 16, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review us! It is wonderful to hear that you were impressed by the service you received at our hotel. We hope to have the opportunity to serve you again in the future!
Port Coquitlam
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel everytime I have visited Disneyland, from 2000 with my then small boys to this year(2013) with my now grown boys. I first stayed here on the recommendation of a friend because of its proximity to the park, a 5 minute walk. I have returned 4 times because the hotel has always met or exceeded my expectations from the cleanliness of the rooms to the friendliness of the staff as well as their willingness to sort out any problems. I have recommended this hotel to many other friends and they have always been happy with the choice.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Thank you so much for your review. We appreciate your loyalty throughout the years and are so happy to hear that you have had a positive experience with each stay. We look forward to having you and your family again!
Northern California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

We travel to Disneyland several times a year and take turns staying at different hotels on south harbor blvd. This hotel was very convenient. It was located fairly close. Very easy walk to park. Restaurant in parking lot. Pizza Hut and Seattle's Best coffee shop on 3rd floor. Hotel staff was very friendly and helpful, Maid staff were very friendly; and even left notes in room and told me to enjoy Disneyland. Valet parking was super convenient. Store in Lobby had everything we needed. Rooms were VERY clean and updated... VERY quiet rooms... beds came with comfy sheets and 5 Down pillows on each bed (maybe Down alternative???)
Downsides- Elevators were always busy. Pool area was very slippery.
I had wanted to stay at this hotel for a while but wouldn't because of the price... we go too often to pay this much! we received this hotel as an upgrade; because our website overbooked our hotel! This is worth the extra money... (we didn't have to pay)

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
We appreciate you taking the time to review us! We are thrilled to hear that your overall experience with us, from the hotel staff to your room, met your expectations. We hope to have the opportunity to serve you and your family again in the future.

Been to Fairfield Inn Anaheim Resort? Share your experiences!