“Great Stay close to Disney!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Disney Package
Ranked #22 of 112 hotels in Anaheim
Puyallup, Washington, United States
“Great Stay close to Disney!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2013

We had a great stay here and would definitely recommend it to others. I did a lot of research on hotels close to DL and this one delivered! I read many of the previous reviews and I found them to be accurate. I am always leery about staying in a hotel and am very picky about cleanliness for me and my family. I was happy to arrive in a fresh room that was spotless. We arrived early and were able to get in a little before check in time. The hotel lobby was nice and spacious and all staff (parking lot attendant, valet, front desk, housekeeping etc) were very friendly and helpful throughout our stay. I had read many reviews about what rooms and location in the hotel were best/worst. Our room was 4th floor facing the pool. I was a little nervous that it would be really loud but the rooms seemed insulated and the noise didn’t bother us. If you need to be asleep before 10pm and have absolute silence in doing so than it might not be the best placement for you but we didn’t hear much noise during our four night stay. Our room seemed large (king bed, pullout sofa) and was plenty big enough for me, my husband, and 2 yr old. The vanity and sink are outside the main bath which was nice when getting ready in the morning. The toilet and bathtub/shower space is small but adequate since you aren’t in there too long. We had all the amenities needed (refrigerator, ironing board, coffee pot, etc) Nice large flat screen and lots of lighting in the room with plenty of outlets which was a plus since often times there aren’t many in hotels. We had plenty for our computer, ipads, phones, cameras. One nice touch was a phone call to our room shortly after check in to make sure our room was good and to see if we needed anything else! We did visit the pizza hut market on the 3rd floor and there was an open space with tables and chairs to eat at and several microwaves and toasters for personal use as well. It was nice to be able to bring leftovers from a previous meal and heat them back up. We did use the free internet and had no problems with it. It was fast and worked great! Another nice thing they offered was a voucher for $1 kids meal at Millie’s which is in the hotel parking lot. We had breakfast there each morning and it was a great way to save on food costs while we were there. We used the valet parking the whole time which is included in your daily parking rate so no need to park it yourself. They also have lemon water and lime water pitchers in the lobby so you can grab a glass of water on your way to and from the park. The short walk to the main gate it very easy and we did it twice a day since we came back in the afternoons for our little one’s nap time. The only thing that I would have liked would be a kid’s pool area. The pool there is adequate but it would be nice to have a little area just for kids if the parents don’t want to go in. But that isn’t a deal breaker and we would still visit again. We loved the extras and personal touches provided by the hotel.

Room Tip: Read lots of reviews so you can get an idea of where in the hotel you want to stay (facing pool, fac...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Stephanie A, Guest Relations Manager at Fairfield Inn Anaheim Resort, responded to this review, May 6, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to review us. We are thrilled to hear that your overall experience with us including room, Internet, and location met your expectations. We look forward to the opportunity to serve you again in the future!

1,292 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (287)
Chandler, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

Stayed 4 nights end of April/beg of May 2013. The hotel is very close to Disneyland, definitely walking distance, maybe 10-15 min even waiting for street lights. One of the closest hotels for sure. Very clean, modern room. Saw security making rounds on our floor several times a day, never saw a disturbance so guessing they are very proactive in making sure there are no problems. Pool and hot tub are kinda small and have kids there from open to close, so not quite as relaxing at the end of the day as we would have hoped. Beds were ok, pillows were terrible, bring your own if you have room in your suitcase. Booked through getawaytoday.com and included free parking, otherwise $11 per day with free valet. Valet staff were very friendly and attentive, even helped get our window up when it was stuck. No continental breakfast but kids meals for 99 cents at nearby Denny's-type restaurant, never ate there so not sure how good it is or not. Also have a Pizza Hut on the 3rd floor that has reasonably priced pizza, Seattle's Best Coffee and some breakfast items as well. Overall, great value for the money. We will definitely stay here again!

Room Tip: Wish we would have known there aren't any Disneyland fireworks M-Th during the off season ...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your review! It is wonderful to hear that your overall experience with us enjoyable, including location and valet. We look forward to the opportunity to serve you again in the future!
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here for 4 nights. It was my daughters 1st trip to Disneyland and we were celebrating my husbands 40th birthday. What is a plus is the location of being able to walk across the street. I booked a disney themed room facing the resort. The room was clean but I expected for the extra cost it would have been decorated more. The only thing that could have made the trip better is if actually the balloons and treat were delivered that I ordered thru the hotel. They were supposed to be delivered on the morning of my husbands 40th birthday and they never showed up. When we checked out the next morning I let the front desk know. They were apologetic, but only gave us a $20 credit for the room. It really did not make-up for the disappointment. Considering our bill was over $800 I did expect a little more. Maybe wave the parking fee?

• Stayed May 2013
We appreciate your review. We are so happy to hear that you chose to stay with us for your daughter's first trip to Disneyland, and your husband's birthday! We are so glad that you found our location convenient. We are so sorry for the confusion with the birthday treat. We will pass along your feedback to management. We hope to have the opportunity to serve you again in the future!
Granada Hills, California, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

As always, we had a great weekend at the Happiest Place on Earth. Stayed 2 nights at the Fairfield, and all was great.

Checking was easy peasy. Rooms clean, well maintained and just what was needed after long days at the park.

Confused on the parking a bit. I get the fee for parking, and no problem paying it. When we pulled up we saw a sign for $15.00 all day parking, for those not staying at the hotel and just wanting to park there. This kinda got me. As I have gone to this hotel on a weekend previously, and had a hard time finding a spot to park and pay the fee.

overall a great stay.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you for taking the time to review us. We are thrilled that your overall experience with us, including your room, met your expectations. We will pass along your comments about the parking. We always appreciate honest feedback from our guests. We hope to have the opportunity to serve you again in the future!
Phoenix
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

My wife and I stayed there for 3 nights. The location is convenient, approximately a 10 minute walk to the resort. As far as the hotel, check in was easy, we arrived later in the evening so it was uneventful. One issue, too many kids running around. My wife and I are in our 50's and that was a small issue. We could hear kids running down the hall fairly early in the morning.
We reserved a premium disney room with a resort view. I will question the resort view as if we looked directly out the window we saw another hotel, if you wanted to see the resort, you had to move to the window and look around a beam so we were a little disappointed with that aspect.
Overall it was a good stay, not sure we would stay again as the room was pretty expensive for what it was.

Room Tip: Not sure I would pay extra for a resort view?
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Stephanie A, Guest Relations Manager at Fairfield Inn Anaheim Resort, responded to this review, May 3, 2013
Thank you for your review! We are so glad that you found our location and check-in convenient. We always appreciate honest feedback from our guests, and will use it to work toward making every experience a great one!
Exeter, CA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

Clean rooms, free parking (not all hotels around here offer free parking)
Right accross the street from the park entrance. Many restraunts within walking distance. Walked 2 doors down to IHOP FOR BREAKFAST. DISNEYLAND PARK entrance is literally accross the street. We stayed at the Radisson before... it wasn't as nice, had to pay for parking, and it cost twice as much.

Room Tip: There is a pizza hut in the hotel, and if you ask for free pizza when booking they will give you som...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Stephanie A, Guest Relations Manager at Fairfield Inn Anaheim Resort, responded to this review, May 2, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are thrilled that your overall experience with us including location and your room, met your expectations. Thank you and we hope that we may have an opportunity to serve you in the future!
Spanish Fork, Utah, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013

This was my first time staying at this hotel and I have to say I would definitely stay here again. Our flight was early and I liked that we could store our luggage until our room was available. The location and walking distance to Disneyland was great, I was a little concerned where I was traveling with just my daughter but we felt great with the short distance that we had to walk. The staff was very nice and friendly and the room was clean. I liked that the gift shop was open at convenient hours in case you needed something and the Pizza Hut on the third floor was nice. I was concerned that the pool was so close to the driveway but over all it felt very private. My only complaints are that it would have been nice to have a small complimentary breakfast and there were conventions for high school aged kids which made it very noisy the last night of our stay. Over all I would recommend this hotel to any of my friends and family.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Stephanie A, Guest Relations Manager at Fairfield Inn Anaheim Resort, responded to this review, May 1, 2013
We appreciate your review! We are so happy to hear that our location near Disneyland was convenient for you, and that you enjoyed the pool, gift shop and Pizza Hut. We look forward to having you, and your daughter to stay with us again in the future!

Been to Fairfield Inn Anaheim Resort? Share your experiences!