I stayed here for 10 nights with my young son. I'll start with the good, since that very much outweighs the bad. The room was large, and updated, clean, the bed was a comfy king bed and there was also a pull out sofa,fridge and safe. The staff was helpful and kind, especially the valet staff. We did eat at Millies a couple of times, and it was okay. We enjoyed the pool and hot tub very much, its true that it is right by the driveway, but I had no issues with feeling it wasn't private enough, and I am not one that enjoys wearing my bathing suit in any type of crowd! There were a few nights that things got a little loud as we were facing the pool, but it wasn't too bad, pretty much any hotel would be the same, and I was equipped with a sound machine that covered the noise any time there was any. We just had to walk a few steps to the other side of the balcony and had a great spot for the fireworks. my son greatly enjoyed this. As for the parking, I really didnt think it was an issue, if you want a spot right out front it was a little hard to get , but you drive back a few hundred feet and there was always plenty in the back , and if you don't want to walk ( really not far) the valet guys were always more than willing to assist , and not rush you at all if you were hauling in kids/groceries etc.
We only ate once at the place on the 3rd floor, and I cant say we enjoyed it at all. I don't know if it was because we showed up a little later in the morning or not, but the egg sandwich we had really was barely edible and cold.
The only real complaint I have , was when I checked in at a very late ( or early morning hour) the shuttle dropped us off at the end of the "driveway" and I had a sleepy toddler who wanted me to carry him, since I had to wake him up to walk in, but I couldn't as I had all our luggage as well. Once at the check-in, the person checking me in, obviously noted how flustered I was, and how I was struggling to carry all my stuff, and I was not offered any help at all , or even a luggage cart. Other than that I have no complaints at all.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn Anaheim Disneyland Hotel
- Fairfield Inn Anaheim Disneyland Hotel Anaheim
- Fairfield Inn Anaheim
- Fairfield Anaheim
- Anaheim Fairfield
- Anaheim Fairfield Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Anaheim Fairfield Inn by Marriott is located just ½ mile north of the Anaheim Convention Center, and directly across the street from the Maingate Entrance into the Disneyland® Resort! This includes Disneyland® Park, Disney's California Adventure® Park and the Downtown Disney® District. With a variety of things to do, all within walking distance, the Anaheim Fairfield Inn by Marriot is the perfect location for your leisure travelers and convention attendees. Our staff looks forward to making your event a memorable one! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Booking.com, Venere, Priceline, Amex, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Otel, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Fairfield Inn Anaheim Disneyland Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.