Stayed Mon Oct 29 through Fri Nov 2. We are a family of four with two kids (8, 5). We stayed in a room with two beds on the 2nd or 3rd floor facing the pool in a non-Disney decorated room. The better rooms are the ones directly facing the park and upper floors - then you can get a view of the fireworks. Instead, we just walked out to the parking up and looked up.
The toilet and bathtub have a door that can be closed. The single sink and bathroom countertop is open to the bedroom (which causes a lot of light to flood the sleeping areas - good thing our kids don't care about light when they sleep).
The small fridge was convenient, especially since no breakfast is included so we stored drinks, etc. in it. No closet with doors, just a closet rod in the bathroom area. This property is more like a motel when it comes to the room itself but like a hotel because it has many floors. Rooms were sufficient for our purposes as we were at Disneyland every day. Having the McDonald's right there was super convenient. The hotel also has a small eatery in the hotel - prices were reasonable - plenty of breakfast options for under $5.
We did not swim in the pool, but many people did. So, if the noise bothers you (did not bother us), then request a room high enough or away from the pool area.
There is a daily parking fee. I think it was $10/day. While I certainly would prefer not to pay (some nearby hotels do not charge for parking), the cost was reasonable.
Front desk service was friendly, but they were very busy. We arrived 30 min before check-in. I was all processed and they took my cell number so they could call me when our room was ready. It was ready within the half hour.
Lastly, I booked this hotel through a Disneyland package from Costco. Everything was fine except that I didn't know that I would not get Marriott rewards credit for my stay. This stay would have given me enough nights to get into the next category of membership. Oh well.
Lots and lots of kids and families at this hotel with only one destination in mind - Disneyland!
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn Anaheim Disneyland Hotel
- Fairfield Inn Anaheim Disneyland Hotel Anaheim
- Fairfield Inn Anaheim
- Fairfield Anaheim
- Anaheim Fairfield
- Anaheim Fairfield Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Anaheim Fairfield Inn by Marriott is located just ½ mile north of the Anaheim Convention Center, and directly across the street from the Maingate Entrance into the Disneyland® Resort! This includes Disneyland® Park, Disney's California Adventure® Park and the Downtown Disney® District. With a variety of things to do, all within walking distance, the Anaheim Fairfield Inn by Marriot is the perfect location for your leisure travelers and convention attendees. Our staff looks forward to making your event a memorable one! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Venere, Expedia, Booking.com, Marriott, Priceline, Amex, Orbitz, Travelocity, Otel, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Fairfield Inn Anaheim Disneyland Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.