We recently returned from a wonderful trip to Disneyland. Our party consisted of 2 adults and our 4 year old boy. We arrived Tues. Jan. 31 and departed Sat. Feb.4. We decided to save some money by staying off site, but at a hotel that was a short walk to the park. We also thought we would spend a fair amount of time in the room during the afternoons, while our son took a nap. Therefore, we wanted a hotel room that would be clean, nice and relaxing to hang out in. Well, we ended up staying in the park all day everyday. We are glad we picked Fairfield. The rooms are recently remodeled and very nice, we stayed in a standard room, not a Disney room. If you stay on the park side of the hotel, you would not even know that there is a highway on the other side. It is very quiet. We only heard noise when loud kids walked in front of our room. We will return.
This hotel is directly across the street from Disneyland. The walk from the hotel lobby to the actual entrance of Disneyland or California Adventure is maybe 10 minutes at the most.
There are other hotels closer to the entrance, but Fairfield has a good restaurant assortment and nice rooms. McDonalds is in the adjacent lot, basically the parking lot. Millie’s is located at the entrance to the hotel. Mimi’s is located on the north side of the property. We really enjoyed Mimi’s and ate a large breakfast there every morning. They do have a small Pizza Hut Express and market in the hotel. They stay open a little later than the parks, but I would check on the hours. They closed up at 9pm on our Tuesday.
We took the Disneyland Express from John Wayne and to LAX. People give it great reviews, but I’m not really sure why. It is the most expensive shuttle and unless you are staying at a Disneyland property, you will be making multiple stops at other locations. Disneyland Express only drops you off at the street. The lobby to the Fairfield is a good long city block from the street, so not the best access. I would suggest another shuttle that actually drops you off at the lobby.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn Anaheim Disneyland Hotel
- Fairfield Inn Anaheim Disneyland Hotel Anaheim
- Fairfield Inn Anaheim
- Fairfield Anaheim
- Anaheim Fairfield
- Anaheim Fairfield Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Anaheim Fairfield Inn by Marriott is located just ½ mile north of the Anaheim Convention Center, and directly across the street from the Maingate Entrance into the Disneyland® Resort! This includes Disneyland® Park, Disney's California Adventure® Park and the Downtown Disney® District. With a variety of things to do, all within walking distance, the Anaheim Fairfield Inn by Marriot is the perfect location for your leisure travelers and convention attendees. Our staff looks forward to making your event a memorable one! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Booking.com, Venere, Priceline, Amex, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Otel, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Fairfield Inn Anaheim Disneyland Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.