“Great Steak from a chain” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Ruth's Chris Steak House

Ruth's Chris Steak House
2041 South Harbor Blvd., Anaheim, CA 92802 (Anaheim Resort)
714-750-5466
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 685 Restaurants in Anaheim
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Anaheim Resort
Cross street: Between Katella & Orangewood
South Florida
“Great Steak from a chain”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

Ruth Chris is usually good but this location features a very good kitchen. The food was prepared with attention to detail that you don't find at every chain. Great steak and sides prepared exactly as ordered.
Wait staff was efficient - not overly engaged but professional. All in all a solid choice for a great meal

Fountain Hills, Arizona
“Just rude!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

our Columbus day weekend trip to disneyland we stayed at the Courtyard Marriott, which is within the same location as Ruth's Chris Steak House, we walked over to get some dinner. Our 1 year old was acting a little fussy upon entering the restaurant and we did not want to disturb anyone's good time or dinner night. We asked the hostess in the front if we can order to go instead, she quickly ordered us to go the bar handed us the menu and told us to order from the bartender. I told my husband to go ahead and take our kid to the room and I will bring the food when its ready. I sat at the bar for 10 minutes, being ignored by the 2 bartenders. I know they saw me, they made eye contact and didn't say anything. The place was not busy, they were attending to other people that were already eating at the bar, and moving drinks around from one fridge to another. I have never in my life been treated that way by any establishment. I guess my money is not good enough here, and they can do without. If I am willing to pay $50 for a steak, I would like to be at least acknowledged like I'm of some sort of value, and not flipping invisible. Upon exiting the restaurant and handing the menu back to the hostess I expressed to her about being ignored for 10 minutes. All she could say was sorry about that, and I was too upset to listen or stay there so I just left, got in the car and drove to another steakhouse down the street where they were much nicer, had better treatment at the bar and had my to go order ready with a smile and a thank you.

Ingleside, Illinois
“Simply Amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

This was my first time being to such a fancy steak house and I was blown away. The menu had so many items to choose from. I chose the filet mignon and it was perfect and so savory. Our waitor was always near by if we needed anything and made great recommendations for our entree and dessert. I would definitely go to this restaurant again.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Littleton, Colorado
“Great Place for Happy Hour!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

By recommendation of a hotel staff member, we were told to stop by Ruth's Chris for Happy Hour. If you go to their bar, you can get some great drink and food specials. You are also not limited to just to the bar menu, we were able to order any of the food that is on the dining room menu. Bar staff was pleasant, the food on the happy hour menu is a great deal for the price. I had the tuna, and it was great. Not sure if it was the day we were there or just not usually busy, but the atmosphere was very casual and you did not feel rushed or overcrowded in the bar area.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Puyallup, Washington
“Take Out”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

On vacation my husband was hungry late one night and Ruth's was within walking distance of our hotel. He ran over and they took great, quick care of him with a burger and fries that were still piping hot when he got back to our room. It was a delicious meal for him!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere