You added DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Spa Napa Valley - American Canyon to your Saves list
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Spa Napa Valley - American Canyon
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   3600 Broadway St, American Canyon, CA 94503 (Formerly Gaia Napa Valley Hotel)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Couples Spa Package
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in American Canyon
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Northbrook, United States
“Hidden Gem”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2014

Tucked a bit out of the way of the vineyards but worth the trek. Nice accommodations and a beautiful courtyard and spa await you! Seems to be centrally located and easy to navigate to and from in terms of coming and going between SF and Napa/Sonoma. Clean, comfortable, and a value at the price.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Erik B, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Spa Napa Valley - American Canyon, responded to this review, January 13, 2014
Thank you for your feedback. I am delighted you found our accommodations, lagoon area and spa delightful. The staff and I take great pride in our Hotel. For us it’s very rewarding when a guest takes the time to point out how much they enjoyed our facilities. I trust you will return soon and please ask for me as I would enjoy meeting you in person. Thank you again for your feedback and thank you for staying with us.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (86)
San Jose, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2014

I liked this hotel. It was conveniently located near Napa and all the other wine tasting areas we wanted, but it doesn't cost as much as the typical Napa hotels. It's also located in a quiet area. The beds were very comfortable, too!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for your warm feedback and comments. I am delighted you found our hotel both comfortable and affordable. I trust you will return often and we will ultimately become your favorite Hotel in The Beautiful Napa Valley! Thank you for staying with us!
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2014

The hotel somehow felt dumpy. The furnishings were ok, so it was more an overall feeling. For example, there were a couple of sheetrock patches visible in the bathroom wall, the lighting in the lobby over the front desk does not provide a cosy light. Additionally, the tv in my room did not work. The engineer came, looked at, and said he would have to replace the cables and see if that solved the problem. After a 12 hour day at the hospital with a family member, the last thing I wanted was to wait for the engineer to come back and start changing cables. When I checked out the next morning I let the woman at the front desk know my tv did not work. She then said "that's one night and one restaurant charge, right?", not saying a single word in response to my comment about the tv. No I'm sorry, no nothing. This experience did not improve my impression of the hotel. I ordered a bottle of sparking wine in the restaurant. Once opened, the waitress just left it standing on the table. I had to flag her down and ask for an ice bucket for it. I will say the food was good and the pasta not overcooked but al dente. I felt the place was dumpy when I first got to the room, and the tv experience, and how the front desk handled it, did not improve my impression. AC cannot be turned down below 67 F. For those of us that like a cold room for sleeping, this is not the place. Won't be staying here again.

Room Tip: Hotel does not provide individual soap or shampoo except upon special request. Sink and tub are equ...
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
Thank you for taking time to write a review of our property. I am deeply sorry that you did not find our accommodations and restaurant up to your standards. I assure you, what you experienced in not typical of the high level of service, accommodations and food & beverage we endeavor to provide our guests. Moreover, your complete satisfaction is our number one objective; in addition, we strive to not only meet your expectations but to exceed them. Unfortunately, we did not provide the experience you were looking for; therefore, I will be sending you a certificate for a two-night complimentary stay as my personal VIP Guest. The staff and I will make certain your next stay exceeds your expectations.
Beltsville, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2013

Excellent service. Check in was very fast and we received a very warm welcome. Hotel was clean and quiet. Firm mattress, and excellent quality sheets. We didn't get to swim at the pool, but it looked tempting. Internet service amongst the fastest I've seen in hotels.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review about DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Spa Napa Valley. Your feedback is very important to us and I will share it with my staff with an added thank you for a job well done! I hope you return soon and we will have an opportunity to meet in person. Thank you for being our guest!
United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2013

The staff is always wonderful! When I've encounter a problem they get it solved right away. It's also nice to be greeted with a warm chocolate chip cookie upon arrival. LOVE the salmon benedict from the restuarant!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review about DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Spa Napa Valley. Your feedback is very important to ME! As General Manager, reading comments such as yours is very rewarding; it tells me the staff is doing exactly what they are suppose to be doing-taking care of our loyal and valued guests! Thank you for staying with us, I do hope you will return soon!
Palatine, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2013

Numerous problems with non working outlets, non working coffee maker, inconsistent heat, torn lamp shades, missing light bulbs and glasses or dirty glasses. TV room check-out did not work. The good news is the dinner experience was terrific. Staff was pleasant and helpful. My wife is allergic to pepper. Our waitress shared this with the chef thus insuring her meal was pepper free. Her lamp chops were excellent. My salad and hamburger were very good. The Pinot Nior was outstanding.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Spa Napa Valley. Your feedback is very important to ME! As General Manager, I personally read all guest comments and take the necessary steps when corrective actions are necessary. I must apologize for the problems you experienced in your guest room. The issues you described have been forwarded to our maintenance department with the expectation of immediate correction. I will share your restaurant comments with our Chef and his staff with my additional appreciation for a job well done! I do hope you will return in the future and we have an opportunity to meet in person. Thank you for being our guest!
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2013

This is a pretty good hotel. The people were nice and the hotel is in good shape. A couple small things prevented this from being a great stay. The first was the carpet cleaning that took place while we were there. The second was that the hotel did not honor our "free night" voucher.

Aside from these, the hotel was a very pleasant and convenient place to stay.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Spa Napa Valley. Your feedback is very important to ME! I apologize our quarterly carpet cleaning was inconvenient to your stay. Please know, we work very hard and tirelessly to make the carpet cleaning process seem seamless to our guests. Unfortunately, it is not a perfect process. I do hope you will return soon as it would be my pleasure to welcome you back. Thank you for being our guest!

Been to DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Spa Napa Valley - American Canyon? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Spa Napa Valley - American Canyon

Address: 3600 Broadway St, American Canyon, CA 94503 (Formerly Gaia Napa Valley Hotel)
Location: United States > California > American Canyon
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in American Canyon
Hotel Class:3.5 star — DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Spa Napa Valley - American Canyon 3.5*
Our Hotel: Begin your Napa Valley adventure at the DoubleTree. The DoubleTree Hotel & Spa Napa Valley - American Canyon on Highway 29 at the gateway to Napa Valley is the perfect Northern California hotel for exploring Napa wineries, holding corporate retreats, hosting fabulous Napa Valley weddings or making lifetime family vacation memories. Our environmentally conscious, LEED-certified hotel in American Canyon, CA, is only 45 minutes north of Oakland International Airport (OAK) or 60 minutes north of San Francisco International Airport (SFO). Spa Gaia: Spa Gaia is a world-class day spa which is part of California’s first fully environmentally sustainable "green" hotel, DoubleTree Hotel & Spa Napa Valley – American Canyon. Decorated with a tropical Balinese atmosphere, Spa Gaia offers traditional and contemporary healing and relaxing spa therapies which will provide our guests the beauty of rejuvenation and a thoroughly enjoyable spa experience. Spa Gaia is a unique fusion of "East meets West." Our spa menu honors both the ancient wisdom and rituals that have been handed down for generations in the East, and blends the latest skin care and healthy lifestyle research emerging from the West. Our philosophy is to pamper you with world-class spa treatments that also include indigenous to our fertile Napa Valley. DoubleTree comfort and convenience: Our full service Napa area hotel guest rooms and suites feature modern conveniences, stylish decor, eco-friendly bath products and all the Doubletree comforts you love. Enjoy in-room entertainment, generous work surfaces and dual-line phones, our luxurious Sweet Dreams® bedding and complimentary high-speed internet access. Our guests also have full use of many hotel amenities and services, including: •Sparkling outdoor pool and whirlpool surrounded by a tranquil lagoon •Fitness Center by Precor® •In room dining (6:00 am - 11:00 pm). Resort style hotel accommodations in Napa Valley. While there is no shortage of exquisite nearby tasting rooms and dining establishments in Napa Valley, rest assured that when you choose to dine in at the Doubletree you'll thoroughly enjoy the cuisine at our Gaia hotel restaurant. In keeping with a sustainable focus, we serve a variety of fresh, locally-grown and organic dishes sure to please every palate. Don't forget to start the day right with our extensive DoubleTree Breakfast Buffet. Pore over a library full of interesting reads and make yourself at home in our inviting lobby. For your convenience, wireless HSIA is available in all hotel public areas. Have a massage or facial. Set a tee time – we're minutes away from several challenging public and private Napa Valley golf courses. Our convenient American Canyon location and plentiful recreational amenities are perfectly suited for business or leisure travel to Napa Valley. Plan your next event at our Napa Valley hotel. Considering a Napa Valley retreat, conference, training seminar or reward package? The Doubletree Napa Valley - American Canyon Hotel & Spa has over 4,000 square feet of flexible meeting and banquet facilities including two magnificent ballrooms, state-of-the-art audio visual equipment and a well-equipped Business Center. Our creative catering services and a professional staff will anticipate your needs and flawlessly execute your next successful Napa Valley business meeting, reception, destination wedding or gala social event. Enjoy Northern California from our Doubletree Hotel and Spa: Take a Napa bike tour, hot air balloon adventure or helicopter ride. Board the Napa Valley Wine Train or visit any of hundreds of wineries offering daily tours and tastings. Our American Canyon hotel is close to many Napa Valley attractions, as well as family fun favorites like Six Flags Discovery Kingdom, Jelly Belly Factory and the Infineon Raceway. We're also well situated for day trips to Northern California destinations like the Petrified Forest, Golden Gate Bridge or Old Sacramento. Whether business, vacation, or weekend getaway brings you to Napa Valley, our caring hotel staff looks forward to welcoming you with our signature, warm DoubleTree Chocolate Chip Cookie at check-in. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hilton Hotels, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Spa Napa Valley - American Canyon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Doubletree By Hilton Hotel And Spa Napa Valley - American Canyon
Hotel Gaia Napa Valley
Gaia Napa Valley American Canyon

If you own or manage DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Spa Napa Valley - American Canyon, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.