Tucked a bit out of the way of the vineyards but worth the trek. Nice accommodations and a beautiful courtyard and spa await you! Seems to be centrally located and easy to navigate to and from in terms of coming and going between SF and Napa/Sonoma. Clean, comfortable, and a value at the price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Hotel: Begin your Napa Valley adventure at the DoubleTree. The DoubleTree Hotel & Spa Napa Valley - American Canyon on Highway 29 at the gateway to Napa Valley is the perfect Northern California hotel for exploring Napa wineries, holding corporate retreats, hosting fabulous Napa Valley weddings or making lifetime family vacation memories. Our environmentally conscious, LEED-certified hotel in American Canyon, CA, is only 45 minutes north of Oakland International Airport (OAK) or 60 minutes north of San Francisco International Airport (SFO). Spa Gaia: Spa Gaia is a world-class day spa which is part of California’s first fully environmentally sustainable "green" hotel, DoubleTree Hotel & Spa Napa Valley – American Canyon. Decorated with a tropical Balinese atmosphere, Spa Gaia offers traditional and contemporary healing and relaxing spa therapies which will provide our guests the beauty of rejuvenation and a thoroughly enjoyable spa experience. Spa Gaia is a unique fusion of "East meets West." Our spa menu honors both the ancient wisdom and rituals that have been handed down for generations in the East, and blends the latest skin care and healthy lifestyle research emerging from the West. Our philosophy is to pamper you with world-class spa treatments that also include indigenous to our fertile Napa Valley. DoubleTree comfort and convenience: Our full service Napa area hotel guest rooms and suites feature modern conveniences, stylish decor, eco-friendly bath products and all the Doubletree comforts you love. Enjoy in-room entertainment, generous work surfaces and dual-line phones, our luxurious Sweet Dreams® bedding and complimentary high-speed internet access. Our guests also have full use of many hotel amenities and services, including: •Sparkling outdoor pool and whirlpool surrounded by a tranquil lagoon •Fitness Center by Precor® •In room dining (6:00 am - 11:00 pm). Resort style hotel accommodations in Napa Valley. While there is no shortage of exquisite nearby tasting rooms and dining establishments in Napa Valley, rest assured that when you choose to dine in at the Doubletree you'll thoroughly enjoy the cuisine at our Gaia hotel restaurant. In keeping with a sustainable focus, we serve a variety of fresh, locally-grown and organic dishes sure to please every palate. Don't forget to start the day right with our extensive DoubleTree Breakfast Buffet. Pore over a library full of interesting reads and make yourself at home in our inviting lobby. For your convenience, wireless HSIA is available in all hotel public areas. Have a massage or facial. Set a tee time – we're minutes away from several challenging public and private Napa Valley golf courses. Our convenient American Canyon location and plentiful recreational amenities are perfectly suited for business or leisure travel to Napa Valley. Plan your next event at our Napa Valley hotel. Considering a Napa Valley retreat, conference, training seminar or reward package? The Doubletree Napa Valley - American Canyon Hotel & Spa has over 4,000 square feet of flexible meeting and banquet facilities including two magnificent ballrooms, state-of-the-art audio visual equipment and a well-equipped Business Center. Our creative catering services and a professional staff will anticipate your needs and flawlessly execute your next successful Napa Valley business meeting, reception, destination wedding or gala social event. Enjoy Northern California from our Doubletree Hotel and Spa: Take a Napa bike tour, hot air balloon adventure or helicopter ride. Board the Napa Valley Wine Train or visit any of hundreds of wineries offering daily tours and tastings. Our American Canyon hotel is close to many Napa Valley attractions, as well as family fun favorites like Six Flags Discovery Kingdom, Jelly Belly Factory and the Infineon Raceway. We're also well situated for day trips to Northern California destinations like the Petrified Forest, Golden Gate Bridge or Old Sacramento. Whether business, vacation, or weekend getaway brings you to Napa Valley, our caring hotel staff looks forward to welcoming you with our signature, warm DoubleTree Chocolate Chip Cookie at check-in. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hilton Hotels, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Spa Napa Valley - American Canyon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton Hotel And Spa Napa Valley - American Canyon
- Hotel Gaia Napa Valley
- Gaia Napa Valley American Canyon