“Excellent Place to be home away from home” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #1 of 1 hotels in Alviso
San Jose, California
“Excellent Place to be home away from home”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

This place is wonderful. I always feel home away from home. They are very friendly, helpful, and the room are very clean. Everybody is wonderful they treat you like member of the family, I call it my second home. I highly recommend it for anybody who wants value and quality.

Room Tip: There is no pool or restaurant
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Susan L, Manager at Extended Stay America - San Jose - Santa Clara, responded to this review, September 30, 2012
I want to personally thank you for your great review of Extended Stay America San Jose - Santa Clara. When I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. We strive each day to make a home away from home experience for each and every one of our guests. Im so glad to hear that my staff was helpful and friendly, that what were all about!

Please know that we would be thrilled to have you again as our guest should your travel needs bring you back to our area. Dont hesitate to call the hotel directly and we would be more than happy to help you for any of our over 680+ locations nationwide. Once again, thanks for all of your very kind words.

34 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2012

The staff at this hotel are amazing!!! My husband arrived July 22nd after a horrific car accident. I flew in the next day and stayed with him at this property. The 2 ladies mentioned below were sympathetic, helpful, and made us smile. Unfortunately I did not get any names but the desk clerk from Hawaii and the hotel manager are fantastic. They both made a stressful trip a little easier.

• Stayed July 2012
Manager_11525, Owner at Extended Stay America - San Jose - Santa Clara, responded to this review, August 28, 2012
I would like to thank you so much for recognizing my staff at our hotel. Shelly our front desk guest service representative from Hawaii is an exceptional part of our staff and I am so glad that she was able to make you feel at ease after such an ordeal. I am also happy to hear that my manager Selam was so helpful and again accomodating during your time with us. We strive to make each one of our guests feel at home each and every stay. It looks like we were able to do just that during your stay with us.

So thank you again for your wonderful heartfelt review of our property & staff. We hope to be of service to you in the future if you have lodging needs in our area or that of any other of our brand locations.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2012 via mobile

Although the location was inconvenient, the suites are clean, comfortable and roomy. You will need a rental car if you stay here but the staff is friendly and helpful. Front desk Amanda was especially friendly and courteous. Quiet area except for the train that goes by regularly but it becomes white noise. We will definitely stay again.

• Stayed July 2012
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - San Jose - Santa Clara, responded to this review, July 16, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at Extended Stay America San Jose - Santa Clara. Given our company's commitment to superior guest service, it was great to read about your positive experience with our staff. Of course, I was disheartened to read that your stay wasn't 100% satisfactory. You certainly have my sincerest apologies

I am eager to respond to your issue. Please know that we strive to provide our guests with a relaxing home away from home experience. We do have systems in place to ensure that outside noise doesn't interfere with a guest's stay. Additionally, our hotels are constructed in such a way as to mitigate the noise from outside disturbances. Perhaps on your next stay we can pre block you in a room farther from the tracks.

San Jose, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2012

polite people. clean environment. make our stay a very pleasant experience. The hotel is at a convenient location. easy access to groceries, restaurants and movie theater, etc. Would strongly recommend it to travelers.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay America San Jose - Santa Clara. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. Please know that we would be thrilled to have you again as our guest should your travel needs bring you back to our area. Once again, thanks for all of your very kind words.
Alviso, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2012

Polite management, Nice studio rooms and cheap rates makes it the best bet for long term stay. Short term rates are not too bad either given that short term is at least a week.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
Salem, CT
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2012

Very polite and friendly people that work at this Extended Stay! The best of all past experiences, which have been many by far over the past several years! Hotel rooms and the general cleanliness, makes a comfortably stay. Selam the manager is my personal favorite! Amanda too, is wonderful! Recommend this place to anyone! Definitely will return without a doubt!!!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay America San Jose - Santa Clara and our staff Selam and Amanda. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. Please know that we would be thrilled to have you again as our guest should your travel needs bring you back to our area. Once again, thanks for all of your very kind words.
Peoria, Arizona, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2012

nice hotel, friendly staff, clean, close to the freeway and great america,target and wal-mart are close by. the bed is pretty comfortable

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
ChristopherTM, General Manager at Extended Stay America - San Jose - Santa Clara, responded to this review, July 16, 2012
"I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at Extended Stay America San Jose - Santa Clara. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. We strive to provide a ""home away from home"" experience for all of our guests, no matter if they are staying for a night, a week, or a month. It sounds like we were able to do just that for you, and we are truly honored for your recognition.

Been to Extended Stay America - San Jose - Santa Clara? Share your experiences!