“Native Foods has food that is fresh and tasty!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #24 of 71 Restaurants in Aliso Viejo
Cuisines: Vegan, Vegetarian
Lake Forest, California
“Native Foods has food that is fresh and tasty!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

I have taken meat eating and vegan friends to eat here and they have all said it was fantastic! My favorite dishes are the bowl. The sauces and veggies in the bowls are flavorful and cooked to perfection. Don't forget to try the vegan cheesecake or a cupcake for desert!

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Aliso Viejo, California
“Not a Vegetarian but LOVE the food at Native Foods”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

My husband would always try and get us to go to a vegetarian restaurant and I would always choose something else. Native Foods has made a fan out of me. Their food is delicious. You may not be saving any calories but at least it taste great. No dry tofu at this place.

Visited November 2012
Dana Point, California
“My favorite place to eat!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

If I could eat at Native Foods every day, I would. I love everything they have. My favorite is the Oklahoma Bacon Cheeseburger with the fried pickles. Yum! If I am going to go all out, I'll add the sweet potato fries on the side. Also the Native Chicken Wings with both ranch and barbecue sauce is wonderful. The rose cardamum is my favorite cupcake, but I've also had carrot, vanilla, and chocolate and they are all delicious! The peanut butter parfait is so rich, so sweet, and so peanut buttery good!

Service is always good, but I have gotten the sense that they treat you even better when you tip. :-) But again, the staff works hard, is great, and is attentive.

I am grateful that Native Foods is available to vegetarians like myself, just wish it was closer to where I live and work. It's also a great place to take non-vegetarians, there is always something they'll end up liking.

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Mission Viejo, California
“Great Vegetarian”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

I enjoyed the "chicken" wings the best. All the salads are excellent. Nice change when you don't want meat.

Visited September 2012
Laguna Hills, California
“Healthy food that TASTE GOOD!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2012

I've been here twice. A friend of mine who visited is a vegetarian and I'm a meat eater. My friend wanted to go here and I did so reluctantly but to my surprise, the food tasted GREAT! I could swear I was eating beef. It tasted better than Beef. I will be back!!! Keep doing what your doing and don't change.

Visited February 2012