“Great Thai Food!” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Thai
Aliso Viejo, California, USA
“Great Thai Food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

Thai food often tastes "Americanized" however the Thai food at Thai Bite was very authentic. It was later tahn usual for dinner one evening and upon arrival we were greeted warmly and seated. Our server brought us menus and water and asked if we had any questions. We ordered and the food was brought out in a timely manner. The serving size was reasonable and the dishes were not spicy at our request. Such a wonderful ambience and dining experience. Will definitely be back!

Visited October 2013

Laguna Hills, California
“Great food, great portions but not very welcoming”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

This Thai restaurant has good food. However, if you are not into spicy food - better opt for "mild", because even their "medium" is really spicy. Once I had to ask turn back my order because it was so spicy at medium I couldn't eat it. I felt like I was on fire.

Portions are large, one could easily cut it in half and take the rest home. Price is around $10-15 a plate. If you think of it as 2 meals, it is really reasonable.

The only thing with this restaurant is the staff don't look happy to be there at all. Maybe overworked? I tell myself it shouldn't matter because I'm there primarily for the food. But really it does. People don't just eat out so they don't have to cook. It's the whole dining experience. So, I hope they train the staff better on smiling and customer service. You do want a pleasant dining experience.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Aliso Viejo, California
“Good food everytime..!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

I have been here multiple times and also at multiple locations and every time it has always been good.

I have picked up food as well and they are usually very quick and provide good service.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
San Clemente, California
“One of the best Thai restaurants in orange County...Great for dinner before Regal cinema show starts.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

Tom Kai Gai soup with shrimp is excellent with great balance between coconut and gently sour vegetable broth. Rendang curry also seriously good. Noodles Pad See Yiu were fresh and interesting but needed more chilli prawns paste or more oyster or soy sauce flavouring. I will go back soon to try the rest of the menu. Overall I got the feeling that the management or staff dumbed down the chilli and stronger Thai favours to suit the conservative American clientele...I can understand that.....but next time i go there I will ask for extra spices. Worth a return visit....especially as the best Thai restaurants are on Hollywood Blvd (try R S A restaurant on Hollywood).

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Aliso Viejo, California
“Good Food & Prices”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

My wife and I love the green curry chicken and pad thai. Overall the food is pretty good and well priced. The two of us can eat for under $30 every time.

Visited July 2012