“Always something good here” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #64 of 186 Restaurants in Alhambra
Alhambra, California
“Always something good here”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

Great little place, always clean and help is always friendly, the owners/brothers, Taz and Bill are the best. Hamburgers are very good as are the Chicken Sandwiches and the Chicken Teriyaki. I haven't found anything here that I didn't like.

Visited May 2014

So Calif
“Best non in-and-out burger around”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013

The food is great. Everything I've had there becomes my temporary favorite, from the chicken dinner to the chili burger to the gyro sandwich. Orders of french fries, onion rings or fried zuchinni are overloaded for a very reasonable price. Service is always friendly and the quality is great. Can't ask for much more from a nice burger stand.

Visited June 2013
“I will be back!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013 via mobile

I love to come here when I feel like eating a good Gyro! Everytime I come here I get personal service by the owner!

Food is tasty and I enjoy it everytime.

I will be back soon,
MD

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Los Angeles, California
“Love this place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

Love the food at this place, and my wife love the breakfast burrito. Been coming here and 2ees since I was a kid. Nothing bad about this place, just wish they make the fries a bit small/ Skinner.

Visited November 2012
los angeles
“Best burger in San Gabriel Valley”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2008

I have lived in Pasadena for 15 years and have been searching for the best burger. I passed Pharos many times without stopping because of it's odd location. A friend took me there last summer and there it was, the best burger in town. It's the perfect size, juicy, flavorful and each bite is delicious to the end. Their fries are the best as well! Thumbs up Pharos!!