“I LOVE Seafood” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #10 of 185 restaurants in Alhambra
Pasadena
“I LOVE Seafood”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2012 via mobile

My sisters co-worker told her about this place and I've been hooked ever since. Their flavor combinations are out of this world! My favorite so far is the garlic. If you have one in your area you definitely have to go. If you don't then you have to find one. I'll be there this weekend with the family. @KipenziC

79% Recommend
Alhambra, California
“The best shrimps”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2012

I love this place because you can eat a pound of shrimps for only $9.00 and they are so good.
I always order the shrimps with the 3 flavor taste and the fried calamaris, which are also so good. But also the french fries with the spicy flavor are so good too.
Don't wait for plates or forks because they won't give it to you, in here, you eat with your hands and all the table is your plate.

It is a good restaurant, every person I have brought to this place, loved it.

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Fullerton, California
“Amazing food, Okay service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

I come here all the time with my boyfriend. It's our "go to date spot" whenever we're bored and want to get out of the house.
The food is phenomenal!!! Pound of shrimp with wholeshabang seasoning and a pound of crawfish.. TO DIE FOR! And, don't get me started on the raw oysters! YUM!

I absolutely love this place solely for the food. Service?... eh, not so great. You have to flag them down for a refill or have to search them down to let them know you're ready to order. But, once you get your steaming hot bags of seafood, it's nice to not be pestered while your hands are dripping with seasoning haha

The wait is ALWAYS long. They do not take reservations but trust me, you will not be disappointed with your meal!
Will definitely be going back! :)

• Visited October 2012
Blue Bell, Pennsylvania
“pleasantly surprised”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2012

I went to this place with a date and was pleasantly surprised to find how good it was. We had the fried catfish, cajun fries and shrimp. The entire dining experience was awesome. Ambiance was fun and the service was friendly.

• Visited July 2012
Pasadena
“Seafood Awesomeness”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2012 via mobile

I discovered this place by accident and am do happy that I did. The seafood never disappoints, and the different sauces they use for the seafood boil is just amazing! You have to try the whole chabang mix. And if you like chunks of garlic oh yeah!!