“My favorite noodle shop” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Asian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night
Plymouth, Minnesota
“My favorite noodle shop”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

I've been there 3 times in past 6 months and it's always a great experience. A huge place - and it used to be a Big Boy. So it keeps a tie to the past.... But the menu is excellent - giving almost too many choices. Place has always been fairly full - but that only adds to the atmosphere. Service is great - fast and friendly. Kitchen is also fast. I've enjoyed Thai Hand Rolls, Spicy fried noodles, Pad Thai. Probably 30 different things I'd like to try on the menu. I've enjoyed smoothies and teas with all the various "add-ins". A fun place. Great place for couples, family and friends. Be aware: It's cash only, although I think they have ATM there...

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

San Diego, California
“The best noodle place in LA!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2012

I love Thai noodles,and this place in Alhambra so far has the best noodle I have ever tried,don't miss it,if you visit LA,Pasadena or Alhambra area to get the best taste of Chinese food in that neighborhood!

Visited October 2011
Alhambra, California
“Great food, at a reasonable price, you'll go back again!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2012

I've been going to Noodleworld for years. Only one thing I can say, is the parking. Tight parking lot. But its worth parking within distance to the restaurant.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Los Angeles, California
“Decent international food, especially if you want noodles”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2012

We frequent Noodle World at least once a week usually. We go here when we don't feel like something too heavy, and my husband doesn't feel like Thai food, but I do. Being Thai, I can eat Thai food every day, but my husband can't. So this is a good compromise. I pretty much order the same thing every time, i.e. Pad Thai, but if I'm in a mood for their noodle soup, I would order the Tom Yum Noodles with ground pork, and make it spicy! My husband orders Chicken Pho most of the time. We tried a few other things, and not all are outstanding. So that's why we stick with what we know to be good. I had their fried rice before, and can't recommend. I also had their wonton noodle soup with bbq pork, and was not impressed. Stay away from the vietnamese spring rolls. They are very bland tasting. For appetizer, their chicken wraps are good.

Visited January 2012
Torrance, California
“I love it...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2011

i went there the first time with my sister and i fell in-love with their phad thai so i kept on inviting my husband for us to go there too.tasted the durian sticky rice and i so love it. that's what makes me come back...

• Visited December 2010