“beyond sight, taste, and service” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Doing business, Scenic view, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
tulum
“beyond sight, taste, and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013

My wife and I spent our romantic diner on Valentines day just so impressed with everything! The decor, The sunset on the pacific waiting for the green flash...We are sitting here wishing we had just enjoyed one more glass of wine and the absolutely friendly service, and the food!
Although they had their standard menu, they also offered a special addition of the filet and lobster.
We have in our lives, sampled and tasted all of the restaurants on the north coast. Our wait staff was and will always be impeccable.
I regret that I could not have photographed the table, then the food itself. I have never ordered a steak, let alone a filet..that was so worthy of cover on a foodie magazine.Chef Ramsey, be afraid! Perfection can't describe the art and flavor balance that was served to us.
The waitress, a British tongued professional waitress made our dining and valentines day exotic as well as a memory that will last in our minds forever. I find writing "waitress almost demeaning" as her descriptions and guidance on choices of food and wine pairing were so spot on, it wowed us and we vowed that this was "Our spot" from now on!
When visiting the Nor California coast, do not miss this place. Oh and their scotch collection would make the kilted ones cry. A, plus plus!

• Visited February 2013

Kentfield, California
“Lovely Dining Room attentive Staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

Had a wonderful dinner here last month. Every member of our party was raving about their meal. I had an amazing shrimp salad with fabulous tarragon dressing..I am still dreaming about it. We actually returned two days later to try their Sunday brunch and that too was excellent. The dining room is not on the water but they have a lovely window garden and it has an open and airy feeling. Also the staff were very attentive and pleasant. I'll be back!

• Visited January 2013
Ukiah, California
“Best restaurant on the North Coast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2012

I love this place! The food is fabulous, the view is amazing, they have a garden overlooking the ocean with beautiful flowers where you can stroll if you are waiting for a table. It is my favorite restaurant for special occasions!

• Visited August 2012
Rock Stop
“The best on the coast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

Shrimp, fillet, duck, quail, I've tried them all and loved every bite! Scotch lover?? Wow the largest Scotch whiskey selection imaginable....Deserts are out of this world. Been going there for years.

• Visited October 2012
SF Bay Area
“Delicious dinner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

We were all set to have the traditional turkey when somehow we changed our minds! I had the tasty and tender short ribs and my husband enjoyed the salmon pasta. Sadly, we had no room left for dessert ... maybe next time!

Visited November 2012