“Short stay highly recommended” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
SAVE 15% TODAY!
Ranked #5 of 8 Hotels in Alameda
San Francisco, California
“Short stay highly recommended”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

Each staff member is welcoming, professional, and a delight to interact with during your stay. Highlights are: you are right at the marina, one (1) trans bay bus ($4.2) from Downtown San Francisco, excellent for commuter, grocery, pharmacy, Chase and Well Fargo, and fast food all within walking distance. On site laundry, however two (2) of the washer out of 4 are OOO every other week. Housekeeping weekly,they are awesome and very accommodating even changing shower curtains, leaving extra supplies based on use, etc.

The manager noticed I'd be there for a while and gave me a room more than accommodating for working from home and having my guest feel comfortable. I am very thankful!

Note- this particular ES is exempt from the tax break for an extended duration that is the main down fall to this location.

Room Tip: 206 - very roomy and none smoking
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Ali R, Manager at Extended Stay America - Oakland - Alameda, responded to this review, March 22, 2013
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm glad that the staff was a delight to interact with during your stay and took care of you.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Petaluma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

Every time we stay at this beautiful waterfront hotel, everything is just wonderful.

The staff are extremely helpful. The scenery outside is amazing. This is a safe neighborhood and you can even walk to the Pasta Pelican Restaurant/Bar to enjoy lunch or dinner.

The Lucky Supermarket and CVS are just a few blocks away as well if you want to cook in your room!

The hotel has recently been renovated, so everything is nice and new and clean.

They have also begun to offer fruit, oatmeal, muffins, etc....and coffee in the lobby for breakfast!

Room Tip: Ask for a view of the marina.
Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Ali R, Manager at Extended Stay America - Oakland - Alameda, responded to this review, March 14, 2013
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm glad that the staff is extremely helpful and that you feel safe. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Honolulu, Hawaii, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

I Enjoyed My Stay Here The Management And Staff Were Very Helpful,Rooms Were Very Clean.I Enjoyed The Kitchennet I Could Buy What I wanted To Cook.It Was A Safe And Relaxing Area Everything Was Walking Distance,Stores,Restaurants.I Realy Enjoyed How Quiet Alameda,CA Was And The People Were Nice.I Would Stay Here Again.I Would Like To Thank Management And The Staff For Making My Stay Here Great.

Room Tip: I Liked The Rooms On The Marina Side.I Realy Liked Room 435 It Was A Corner Room But The 4th Floor W...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Ali R, Manager at Extended Stay America - Oakland - Alameda, responded to this review, March 6, 2013
Thank you so much for the wonderful review. I'm glad the management and staff were very helpful and that you felt safe. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay hotels. We hope to see you again soon.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013

I'm quite happy I chose this hotel: the rooms are clean, staff is very helpful and friendly, and the view of the marina is fantastic at sunrise.

The staff has been very accommodating of my last minute booking, and the amenities in the hotel are more than satisfactory.

Its a great place to be, I look forward to the rest of my stay.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Ali R, Manager at Extended Stay America - Oakland - Alameda, responded to this review, February 23, 2013
Thank you so much for your wonderful review. I was so pleased to hear that you found our hotel a great place to be! I am also glad the staff was very helpful, friendly, and accommodating to your needs.

Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013

After grueling flights from Guam, my enormous dog and I found refuge at the Extended Stay. The rooms are very clean, comfortable and upgraded. The Staff is extremely friendly and accommodating. I love all the wonderful places to walk and all the amenities close by. This hotel will always be by first choice when traveling with my pet.

Room Tip: If you have a dog - request a room close to an exit door so you don't disturb folks without an a...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Ali R, Manager at Extended Stay America - Oakland - Alameda, responded to this review, February 20, 2013
Thank you for you great review. I am so glad we are a pet friendly hotel for we can accommodate your dog. I'm also glad were able to provide a clean and comfortable room with a friendly staff. We look forward to seeing you and your dog next time!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

This is a great place to come for a business stay. Everyone has been great including management!!! I would stay here again!! Thanks for the great experience. I will recommened my company to use this hotel again when sending other employees up this way to work. Thank you to the hotel and the employees

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Ali R, Manager at Extended Stay America - Oakland - Alameda, responded to this review, February 14, 2013
Thank you so much for your wonderful review. I am so glad to hear the staff and management have been so great to you. We look forward to seeing you again!
Honolulu, Hawaii, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

my stay at this hotel has left a most awesome and wonderful everlasting memory in my life. Since I have been here in California I have had some of the worst encounters I can think of, with people in Oakland and San Francisco and one in Alameda, my thoughts of this place was of disgust but the people here at Extended Stay has made me see otherwise. the staff Keri ( manager) Melanie, Ruella, Jessica are the greatest, they were able to tend my every need and saw to it that I was made comfortable and happy, they deserve a lot more praise then what I can give and the cleaning staff is the hardest working staff that I have ever met. I would stay at any of extend stay hotels if the people were of this moral character of these people here. I will truly miss them when I leave but will remember them because they touched my life. GOD BLESS you all

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm so pleased to hear that your stay at the Extended Stay America in Alameda has left such an awesome and wonderful memory for you!

I'm glad that Kerri and the staff have treated you so well and were able to meet all of your needs. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Alameda
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham -Oakland/Alameda
Extended Stay America - Oakland - Alameda Airport
BEST WESTERN PLUS Bayside Hotel
Hampton Inn & Suites Oakland Airport
Waterfront Hotel, a Joie de Vivre hotel

Been to Extended Stay America - Oakland - Alameda? Share your experiences!