“Enjoyed My Stay” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 8 hotels in Alameda
Honolulu, Hawaii, United States
“Enjoyed My Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

I Enjoyed My Stay Here The Management And Staff Were Very Helpful,Rooms Were Very Clean.I Enjoyed The Kitchennet I Could Buy What I wanted To Cook.It Was A Safe And Relaxing Area Everything Was Walking Distance,Stores,Restaurants.I Realy Enjoyed How Quiet Alameda,CA Was And The People Were Nice.I Would Stay Here Again.I Would Like To Thank Management And The Staff For Making My Stay Here Great.

Room Tip: I Liked The Rooms On The Marina Side.I Realy Liked Room 435 It Was A Corner Room But The 4th Floor W...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Ali R, Manager at Extended Stay America - Oakland - Alameda, responded to this review, March 6, 2013
Thank you so much for the wonderful review. I'm glad the management and staff were very helpful and that you felt safe. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay hotels. We hope to see you again soon.

62 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013

I'm quite happy I chose this hotel: the rooms are clean, staff is very helpful and friendly, and the view of the marina is fantastic at sunrise.

The staff has been very accommodating of my last minute booking, and the amenities in the hotel are more than satisfactory.

Its a great place to be, I look forward to the rest of my stay.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Ali R, Manager at Extended Stay America - Oakland - Alameda, responded to this review, February 23, 2013
Thank you so much for your wonderful review. I was so pleased to hear that you found our hotel a great place to be! I am also glad the staff was very helpful, friendly, and accommodating to your needs.

Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013

After grueling flights from Guam, my enormous dog and I found refuge at the Extended Stay. The rooms are very clean, comfortable and upgraded. The Staff is extremely friendly and accommodating. I love all the wonderful places to walk and all the amenities close by. This hotel will always be by first choice when traveling with my pet.

Room Tip: If you have a dog - request a room close to an exit door so you don't disturb folks without an a...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Ali R, Manager at Extended Stay America - Oakland - Alameda, responded to this review, February 20, 2013
Thank you for you great review. I am so glad we are a pet friendly hotel for we can accommodate your dog. I'm also glad were able to provide a clean and comfortable room with a friendly staff. We look forward to seeing you and your dog next time!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

This is a great place to come for a business stay. Everyone has been great including management!!! I would stay here again!! Thanks for the great experience. I will recommened my company to use this hotel again when sending other employees up this way to work. Thank you to the hotel and the employees

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Ali R, Manager at Extended Stay America - Oakland - Alameda, responded to this review, February 14, 2013
Thank you so much for your wonderful review. I am so glad to hear the staff and management have been so great to you. We look forward to seeing you again!
Honolulu, Hawaii, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

my stay at this hotel has left a most awesome and wonderful everlasting memory in my life. Since I have been here in California I have had some of the worst encounters I can think of, with people in Oakland and San Francisco and one in Alameda, my thoughts of this place was of disgust but the people here at Extended Stay has made me see otherwise. the staff Keri ( manager) Melanie, Ruella, Jessica are the greatest, they were able to tend my every need and saw to it that I was made comfortable and happy, they deserve a lot more praise then what I can give and the cleaning staff is the hardest working staff that I have ever met. I would stay at any of extend stay hotels if the people were of this moral character of these people here. I will truly miss them when I leave but will remember them because they touched my life. GOD BLESS you all

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm so pleased to hear that your stay at the Extended Stay America in Alameda has left such an awesome and wonderful memory for you!

I'm glad that Kerri and the staff have treated you so well and were able to meet all of your needs. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
FL
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

I had reservations for Extended Stay in Alameda. I called before leaving the east coast to confirm my reservation. I landed around 1930 in San Fran, picked up my car @ 2030 and then headed to Alameda to call it a night. My flight was 7hrs. I had a headache either for being tired or hungry. Found my hotel and before checking in, I picked up something to eat. I get a call from Alameda Extended Stay that the quote I received earlier was wrong and now I have to pay a higher price. I told them that was wrong. They said sorry and are you going to stay here tonight. It is almost 9:30 at night where am I going. They made me pay a higher price. My headache grew from the false quote. Im pissed off. Get to the room I have hair under the cover. I wanted peace, instead this place increased my headache. This is sooo wrong. Booked for 2 nights but only stayed for 1 night. Never again!!!!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am so disappointed that we misquoted you the wrong rate. Please accept my apology. In response to your feedback, I am following up with my staff to insure we are quoting the correct rates.

I appreciate you bringing this to our attention. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at oaa@extendedstay.com. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
Orem, Utah
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

It could have been better but overall I liked it. The front desk staff is GREAT! I got here a bit early and asked for a room with a view of the water. She told me she wasn't sure if she had any kind of a room ready. As it turned out a room was ready and I had a great view of the boat harbor. After I had been in the room for 15 minutes the front desk clerk called me and asked if everything was OK. I had a question about the internet service which she answered for me. I knew they didn't furnish shampoo, lotion, etc. but I told her I was surprised there was no bar soap in the room. She told me if I would come back down she'd give me some. For $3 a day they will "refresh" the room. Replace the used towels, make the bed and empty the trash which I took advantage of as the price seemed to be right. The first day that's what I got. Nothing more, nothing less. The next day was much better as I also got replacement soap and a new package of coffee :) If you're not familiar with this area you will need a GPS or nav on your phone to find it. I wasn't familiar with the "tubes" in this area but I know them now. Free WiFi, nice TV. I had what I needed.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Ali R, Manager at Extended Stay America - Oakland - Alameda, responded to this review, January 25, 2013
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm glad that the staff was great and you were able to check in early with a water view.

Been to Extended Stay America - Oakland - Alameda? Share your experiences!