“Awesome Cuban Food in Alamdea” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Cuban
Good for: Romance, Local cuisine
Good for: Romance, Local cuisine
Alameda, CA
“Awesome Cuban Food in Alamdea”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2008

I can't say enough good things about Havana. My first experience there was a pitcher of half price mojitos and some tapas. As I recall, mojitos (by the glass or pitcher) are half priced from 4:00 pm, when Havana opens, to 6:00 pm. You can only order them in the front bar area, which does have some seating, and you can't take the drinks with you to the dining area, which opens at 5:00. However, you can order from the menu in the bar area, and all the tapas I ate were delicious. My next dining experience at Havana was in the dining area, and the food and service were both excellent. I've also eaten at the Havana in Walnut Creek and it was consistent with my experiences at the Alameda restaurant.