First time visitors to this property and found it a very pleasant surprise. Alameda is East Bay SF area and just across the inlet from Oakland (yes, that Oakland). We were a bit skeptical at first, but soon learned that we had made a very good decision.
Our stay carried into the weekend and it was extremely quiet and peaceful. Cyclist rode by the hotel throughout the weekend as well as runners and walkers. Very little weekend traffic, although the work traffic for nearby offices picks up come Monday morning.
The Oakland Raiders Football training facility is just up from the hotel. The small shops of Alameda and larger shopping centers are very close by.
The hotel is newer and still emits that "Hampton Welcome", however, there were a couple of things that really needed to be tweaked or adjusted........ Otherwise it would have justified a 4 rating.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Complimentary Guest Shuttle available from 4:00AM - 1:00AM daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Reservation Counter, Agoda, Despegar.com, getaroom.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Oakland Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Oakland Airport Hotel Alameda
- Hampton Inn And Suites Oakland Airport
- Hampton Inn Alameda