We had a night here while on a trip to Hawaii with an early morning flight from Oakland.
Arrived by rental car and dropped our bags, the hotel shuttle bus picked us up from the rental car station and we were told to leave the hotel about 1.5 hours before the flight to have time to check bags etc.
After a good sleep in the nice clean tidy room we were in the lobby at 0530 for a ride to the airport for our flight, also waiting was a couple needing to get a flight half hour earlier than us.
The hotels bus did not have a driver and we had to wait while the guy on duty called another hotel's bus to try and get them to collect us.
Eventually after about 40 very stressful minutes this happened and we all just made flights.
If we had known the bus would be a problem then we'd have kept the rental car and used that in the morning.
Not a great start to a vacation.
Apart from this the hotel was great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Complimentary Guest Shuttle available from 4:00AM - 1:00AM daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels, Reservation Counter, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Oakland Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Oakland Airport
- Hampton Inn & Suites Oakland Airport Hotel Alameda
- Hampton Inn Alameda