We recently visited relatives in Piedmont and were looking for a quiet hotel in the area. The Hampton Inn fit the bill. Though it is near the airport the hotel was built for that and the outdoor noises are not a problem. If quiet is for you, ask for a place at one of the outer ends of the hotel.
The staff was friendly and helpful as well as professional. When we got there, we had been upgraded, and our room was really nice. If you can get a room on the water side, I'm sure the view will be nice at night.
Get good directions, as it is a bit out by itself. But that was all the better. There is a great area to run or bike, if you want a bit of exercise.
Breakfast had a wide variety and was well stocked.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Complimentary Guest Shuttle available from 4:00AM - 1:00AM daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Oakland Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Oakland Airport Hotel Alameda
- Hampton Inn And Suites Oakland Airport
- Hampton Inn Alameda