We stayed here two nights while vacationing in California. We did use GPS to find the location so it was easy to drive right to it. When we arrived Elsa did a wonderful job of making sure we got just what we reserved. (She also handled the difficult customer in front of us very well.)
The rooms are clean and the kitchenette area was very handy. The bathroom was spacious and there are two TV's. One is in the sitting area and one in the bedroom. We had no noise problems from the street, other patrons or airplanes. Our room was on the second floor of the hotel.
The breakfast really is a full breakfast (unlike other hotels who claim to have a full breakfast but don't serve certain items). There also seemed to be a reasonable amount of space in the eating area although we took breakfast back to our room.
The drive back and forth from San Francisco was pretty effortless as well. Of course, we didn't make the trip during high traffic times. Also, our drive to the airport after our stay was quick and easy using GPS.
You don't go to Hampton Inn and Suites expecting five star luxury, but you do go expecting a reasonable price for a nice, clean room and great customer service. That is exactly what we got! I would stay here again in a heartbeat!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Complimentary Guest Shuttle available from 4:00AM - 1:00AM daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Reservation Counter, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Oakland Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Oakland Airport
- Hampton Inn & Suites Oakland Airport Hotel Alameda
- Hampton Inn Alameda