Overall this hotel is in a quiet area (industrial / office area) along San Francisco Bay. Hotel is very close to Oakland International Airport but flights does not disrupt my sleep. I was staying on the first floor and the windows were double/triple panes; therefore, noise isolation is very good. Room was clean and tidy. From hotel to downtown San Francisco is about 25 minutes. Continental breakfast is good. On my way to hotel we drove along International Blvd (East Oakland) and the area along International Blvd is pretty run down with street people and drug users. NOTE: hotel is
not in the vicinity of International Blvd.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Complimentary Guest Shuttle available from 4:00AM - 1:00AM daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Oakland Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Oakland Airport Hotel Alameda
- Hampton Inn And Suites Oakland Airport
- Hampton Inn Alameda