This was one of the best hotels we have ever stayed at. We stayed here for our first trip to Los Angeles. It was about 30 minutes to each location we went to each day but well worth it while it gave us a chance to see the surrounding areas. We visited the Getty Museum one morning and went straight to the Griffith Observatory in the afternoon. We also visited the LA Zoo and Universal Studios on seperate days and always looked forward to going back to this hotel each day. The hotel staff were extremely pleasant and helpful, the grounds are beautifully maintained and had a cozy atmosphere. The rooms were clean with a pullout sofa, kitchen and table with plenty of seating in the livingroom. We had a bedroom with 2 queen beds that had a sitting area too (a very large bedroom was a nice surprise). The breakfast was fantastic with everything you could want with many hot items every day. There is a larger breakfast room when the main fills up so there is plenty of space for big familys (of six) like ours. The breakfast staff worked very hard to provide a wonderful breakfast each morning (I feel it is important to mention that although it is a free breakfast that is included in the rate, it is always nice and appreciated to tip the worker in charge of the breakfast). We could not have asked for a better start to our busy day. The hotel provided computers to use just off the main lobby (which had a great little sitting area with a fire going which was a nice place to relax). If we had more than 3 days to spend at the hotel we would have taken advantage of the pool area, jacuzzi and laundry facility but there just wasn't enough time unfortunately. Trader Joe's is a few yards away which is awesome and the hotel grounds are peaceful with a courtyard and key entry for all of the doors. If ever we went back to the area this would be our first choice.
We did have a room in the front facing the freeway and you could hear some freeway noise but to us, it was white noise that was faint in the distance. If you need absolute quite when you sleep, ask for a room in the back.
Tip #1- If you like to explore a little like we do, there is a straight run to Malibu that ends at the PCH. Take the N9 straight through the hills and you will have a 15 minute drive of scenic beauty. We also took a side trip to Westlake Village all around the lake which showed us this quaint, beautiful town.
Tip #2- If you are looking for great italian food with a great staff, try Numero Uno Pizzeria of Agoura Hills. You won't be disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our beautifully appointed all-suites hotel is here to serve you. With guest suites nearly double the size of standard hotel rooms and complimentary amenities, such as an expansive hot buffet breakfast, dinner with beer and wine served Mon-Thurs, internet, shuttle service within 5 mile radius and parking. With all the inclusions, the value of our hotel cannot be beat in the area. We are close to Malibu, Calabasas, Thousand Oaks, Westlake VIllage and Ventura. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hilton Hotels, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Homewood Suites Agoura Hills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites Agoura Hills Hotel Agoura Hills
- Homewood Agoura Hills
- Agoura Hills Homewood Suites