“Smooth coffee at last!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 78 restaurants in Agoura Hills
Agoura Hills, California
“Smooth coffee at last!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2013

I really went for a double espresso but indulged in a pastry as well. Smoothest coffee this side of the Atlantic and a pastry not sugared up! A very pleasant experience and refreshing to learn that all that burnt coffee from other establishments had not ruined my palette.

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

100% Recommend
Colorado
“forget Starbucks”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

THE ABSOLUTE BEST Caps & Lattes that I have ever had stateside. while visiting from Colorado in the summer, I found this great coffee pastry shop had just opened. while in town for my visit, I visited on 5 occasions to enjoy & introduce to my SoCal friends..... handmade pastries by Italian brother who is one of the owners. will be there next month when I am visiting again.

Visited June 2013