“Chili or steak” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Agoura, California
“Chili or steak”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

I've been to the Agoura location a couple of times, and plan on eating there again. They have 5 special versions of chili each day, along with the standard restaurant menu. I've tried a sample of most of the chili's. They are all good. I also had a steak there, and it was good also. The only negative thing about the restaurant - there were a couple of pesky flies near the windows. I guess summer time brings those critters around.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

venice
“Wish we had a Jinkys by us”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

I love the selections on the menu. I can see why it is busy no matter what time of day you go. We have been to both the Santa Monica location and the Agoura Hills location and our food and service were both pretty good.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Wrexham, United Kingdom
“Brilliant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

My wife and I are gluten intolerant and there were many options and when not specified as such they checked the kitchen staff to find out. The food was always lovely with the best gluten free pizza ever! Highly recommended!

Even the locals kept telling us to go there when we were outside looking at the menu so it must be good for gluten full food as well. Prices are reasonable and service was usually very quick.

Visited May 2013
Malibu, California
“Overpriced for average”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013

This is one of those where I wonder how the other reviewers and I can have such opposite experiences. Our service was bad. The food, average. The price, high. That just doesn't add up for me.

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
LA
“OK, its service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

Did a review earlier about this place and the food for breakfast is good, but the service has fallen apart. Been here twice for breakfast since my last review and both times the service was terrible.
This past weekend went to sit at the counter. Sat for 10 minutes, not joking, 10 minutes. got my own menu and had 7 people look at me and walk a way at least twice so thats 14 looks at a counter and the place was not busy at all. Everyone enjoying watching the TV, talking about how their Satuday night went but not one came over to us. I did ask one girl " I am sorry to bother you but can someone take our order?" Got the short answer, "I dont do the counter"
Sorry, I will take my money elsewhere.
With the poor parking and now the poor service, its not worth the hassle. Remember Jinky's service will make or break you - I can make eggs and pancakes at home.

• Visited February 2013