“Visit” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #11 of 12 Hotels in Arkadelphia
Carthage
“Visit”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012

Considering the limited amount of hotels in the area we were going, Days Inn was a great choice, one I would recommend to my friends and family..

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
MARYSVILLE
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2012

Our stay was very good. Breakfast items could have had more varieaty. Electrical outlets could have checked to make sures they were workingl

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

bloomfield, In
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2012

I found the girl at front desk to be very helpful and friendly. The furnishings are old and show wear as does the carpet, BUT, it was clean and smelled fresh. All in all, worth the money if you are just passing through and want a clean, comfy bed for the night then this place is fine. Like I said, the furniture is OLD and scuffed and the carpet worn, but I tend to look at comfort and clean!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2012

My first impression was to pay the cost and just stay at the Hampton across the street, well needless to say I didn't follow my instincts the first night. Encourage by my significant other to at least attempt to spend the night, I followed suit with him and hunkered down at this poorly kept hotel. The open balcony leading to my hotel room was uncomfortable, as I'm use to entering a room from the inside. Ok granted I elected to remain at this hotel despite knowing my room entry wasn't more in a control environment. The inital room had filthy linen after closely inspecting the rusty stained white sheets. I know, why am I inspecting rusty stain sheets (at least I'm hoping it was rust and not dried blood) While looking at the linen, it looked as if it was dead lice reminants or some dead bug shell. At this point we call front desk and proudly given a room exchange, the second room was musty-mildew smelling upon entering. I turn the air on figuring the smell is from the room not being ventiated. My linen was clean but my daughter's bed linen had hair everywhere. I'm very angry and really ready to just pay for another hotel room but the only hesitation lurking was the fact it was downpoor of rain with severe lightening in the area. Called the front desk attendant, she was prompt and eager to please. Clean sheets straight out of the dryer! Yes....maybe hope lies at this hotel. The room was extremely hot despite the air was on full blast and shower curtain had questionable rust. The beds are equal to a full size. The next morning/afternoon room service just barged into the room without knocking. Unnerving, I've had enough, I checked out at 3 pm and went to the Hampton.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Blue Ridge TX
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2012

Checked in on 6/29/12 at 1:30 PM, went to room and turned on A/C on Turbo High. Upon Arriving back at room after 8:00 PM that night room was not cool. I should have looked closer at the room when I went in to turn A/C on as carpets were very dirty and had multiple spots.

Manager/Owner whatever she is would not give me a refund. I had to pay for another room as they would not make it right.

Rooms are VERY old and A/C has never been updated - A/C units are the type that go through the wall from the outside and are at least 40 - 50 years old.

These type of people do not care that their rooms are not clean. They don't care about customer service and are rude. DO NOT Stay here as I am sure that there are multiple health code violations. Found out way to late that the Better Business Bureau rates them a F.

Spend a few dollars more and stay in a clean room.

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else - they only charge a few dollars more and their rooms are clean and the A/C work...