“Parking” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Alma

You added Days Inn Alma to your Saves list
Days Inn Alma
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   250 North US Highway 71, Exit 13 on I-40, Alma, AR 72921   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Alma
Johnston
“Parking”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

This hotel was fine I thought as I drive a truck I asked if they had truck parking the reply was yes an though there was there's only two spots so I will ask if there's already trucks there next time luckily there was only one when I got there there is a Valero store with maybe 4 or 5 spots directly in front of motel, room was clean and comfortable the fridge didn't work an there was one dead bug on my wallet when I woke up but other than that no complaints an would stay here again

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
jonesboro
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2014

I just can't understand what the other reviewers are thinking unless they live in tents. I stayed here last week and upon entering my non-smoking room my nose began to burn from the smell of smoke. It was terrible. The base board was falling off the wall all around the room, there was mold on the bedspread, in the bathroom around the tub. The furniture was broken and chipped and one chair that should have been replaced had arm covers put on it to cover up the stains.

The breakfast was pitiful. I did tell the lady at the front desk about the smell in the room and she said I should have come up and said something but I checked in at midnight and was not wanting to move rooms at that time of night. She was very nice and sorry for the inconvenience .

I would never stay here again.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Alma
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2014

My stay at the Days inn in Alma Arkansas was excellent. The hotel staff is friendly and courteous. My room was clean and I can't say enough about the friendly and courteous staff. If you ever need a quite place with a comfy bed and friend staff to stay when in Alma, the Days in is the place to stay.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Shawnee, Kansas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2014

We made a mistake reserving this motel for high school team based on reviews in tripadvisor. I do not understand the other reviews for this location. We found that the rooms were not clean. There was a bad odor throughout the hotel. Rooms with adjourning doors did not lock. At 10PM when we arrived one of the rooms being renovated and wide open to the public giving the place an even more scummy feel. The outside doors to the hotel were open to the pubic but lobby closes between 11PM-6PM. The hotel has a cashier’s window (see hotel lobby picture the cashier’s window is between the doors to the left of the front desk). The front desk told a story about a snake in one of the rooms. The condition of the hotel was beyond believable. Lucky for us the Comfort Inn across the freeway took care of us.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
Savannah, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2014

This was truly a very very clean hotel and a great staff! Will definitely be staying here again. I have stayed in some awful hotels. This particular days inn even had lots of pillows and comfortable beds.

• Stayed February 2014

Been to Days Inn Alma? Share your experiences!