“You must try this place!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Dining options: Lunch
Dining options: Lunch
Springfield, Massachusetts, United States
“You must try this place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

Tired of the same old resturants, Then you really need to try the Rumbi Island Grill. Interesting take on classic foods. Pulled pork with teriyaki, Burgers with pinapple, Asian cole slaw and don't miss the Rumbi Rice. Good food at bargain prices. On my visit the place was pretty quiet but sparkling clean and the service for this type of resturant was outstanding. I only wish they had one near my home.

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Surprise, AZ
“I love their volcano mahi-mahi - tasty and cheap!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2009

We've been to Rumbi lots of times; the kids love their burgers and the husband loves their salads, noodles, and everything else on the menu. I always get the volcano mahi-mahi with salad and rice. It is always fresh and delicious, prepared quickly and at a very reasonable price. I wish they were a little closer to my home, I would love to be able to go there more often.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I have been to 2 locations and would bring home 2 of their salads everyday if I could. Excellent tropical/jerk...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2008

I have been to 2 locations and would bring home 2 of their salads everyday if I could. Excellent tropical/jerk flavors. Very limited menu.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“AWESOME SWEET POTATO FRIES!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2008

AWESOME SWEET POTATO FRIES!!!!!