I felt I was in a 4 star hotel, the lobby was tastefully decorated and the rooms were very comfortable. There was a charge for the breakfast but the quality and serving portions for the cost was very reasonable at 9.95 and there were several choices for cooked to order alternatives as well as cereal, yogurt and sweet rolls. We did not have an opportunity to try thier lunch or dinner options but we heard that they were also very good. There is also a very nice outdoor seating area with a stone fireplace and a fountain where you can also choose to eat your meals or have a drink. Another nice amenity is adjustable comfort bedding where you can dial in the firmness of your mattress. All of the above made for an excellent stay, I just wish I was able to stay for longer than I did.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located off I-10 and Avondale Boulevard, in the progressive West Valley corridor of Phoenix. We are very close to restaurants, golf, shopping, movie theaters and other attractions such as the Jobing.com Arena, Phoenix International Raceway and the new University of Phoenix Stadium! You can relax knowing the quality and assurance of the Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix-Avondale has to offer being a part of the Hilton Family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hilton Hotels, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix/Avondale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix/Avondale Hotel Avondale
- Hilton Garden Inn Avondale
- Hilton Avondale
- Avondale Hilton