I really liked this hotel. I made the mistake of not renting a car but I didn't end up needing one. The hotel shuttle took me wherever I needed to go within a 5 mile radius! Breakfast was just ok. They have a great workout room that I didn't know about prior to my arrival. It wasn't crowded either. I would definitely stay again either on business or with my family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located off I-10 and Avondale Boulevard, in the progressive West Valley corridor of Phoenix. We are very close to restaurants, golf, shopping, movie theaters and other attractions such as the Jobing.com Arena, Phoenix International Raceway and the new University of Phoenix Stadium! You can relax knowing the quality and assurance of the Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix-Avondale has to offer being a part of the Hilton Family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Hilton Hotels, getaroom.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix/Avondale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix/Avondale Hotel Avondale
- Hilton Garden Inn Avondale
- Hilton Avondale
- Avondale Hilton