“Best Mexican food in town !” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Avondale, Arizona
“Best Mexican food in town !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2014

When I first walked in I was greeted by a very friendly host sadly I could not dine in that day for I had friends over and we wanted to eat and enjoy in the comfort of our home but she did an amazing job on service, food was fast I was very surprised and when I got home still amazingly good ! They have an awsome deal there where you get three things and we got two of those combos and were not disappointed it fed all five of us and the desert didn't disappoint either ! And that was just take out I can't wit to actually go in!!!!

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Avondale
“Good food, horrible service!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2014 via mobile

Everything took at least 20 minutes to get-someone to take our order, drinks, water, the check and even our credit card back. We had to remind her 3 times to bring water and napkins!! The food took 40 minutes and was black and burnt when it finally came. This was the worse service I've had in the area and the food was not good enough to make up for it. I could hsve understood of they were rely busy but that was not the case at all. Very disappointing experience. Will not be going back.

Visited March 2014
Litchfield Park, AZ
“Unimpressed”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2014

I love Mexican Food and was so excited to see another Mexican Food Restaurant in the area. Our party of 4 adults and 2 children ate here for the first time last night and 3 out of 4 of the adults found their food to be less than tasty. Our waitress was very friendly but rather inattentive even though there weren't many other diners present at the time. Their prices are slightly higher than other Mexican Food Restaurants in the area and I could see paying more if the food were good but it really wasn't. Although I hope that Fiesta Mexicana will not just be another failed restaurant at this location, I don't see any reason to go back.

• 2 of 5 stars Food
Phoenix, Arizona
“Just ok”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2014

The food is certainly not authentic mexican style, but it will serve it's purpose. I was a little disappointed with the wait staff on our most recent visit. Our server in particular seemed as though he didn't care, and the other employees didn't seem to interested in picking up his slack.

I'm certain I'll visit again, as it's an ok price and location, but I won't hold my breath for anything grand.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Litchfield Park, Arizona
“Delicious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2014

We ate here yesterday for the first time, and I will definitely return!

The chips and sauce were wonderful. The prices were good, and the portions just right. I had a cheese enchilada, taco and rice. They were delicious, and I thought the rice was outstanding. I'm a bit picky about it, and it was the best I've tasted anywhere except for mine. My kid had a chimi, and my husband had a chimi, enchilada, and taco. They both loved their food.

There was a lot of happy birthday singing, and the manager said they have mariachis in the evening on weekends.

The margaritas were very large, very delicious, and very deadly. Be careful!

• 5 of 5 stars Food