We stayed here for a few days on a recent trip. This property is close to the Superstition mountain and Lost Dutchman park. There are plenty of restaurants nearby and lots of access to stores for any food or supplies.
The propety was great. No fuss, just a nice clean room. A good BW property. You know what to expect. The pool was clean as was the hot tub. We had a unit that overlooked the pool, but it was never noisy.
The room was clean, but nothing special. This property had breakfast provided in the dining area. Nothing amazing, but exactly what you expect. It was good enough to get you going in the morning with some fruit to bring for lunch too.
The staff were friendly and gave a good recommendation for a nice Mexican restaurant around the corner, Los Gringos.
This property is a bit of a hike from downtown Scottsdale or Phoenix, but that was fine by us as we wanted to tour the park.
Overall, I'd stay here again, no worries.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Apache Junction Hotel Apache Junction
- Best Western Apache Junction Hotel
- Best Western Apache Junction
- Apache Junction Best Western
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Best Western so you can book your BEST WESTERN Apache Junction Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.