“Amazing Food!! Fun friendly atmosphere!!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Apache Junction, Arizona
“Amazing Food!! Fun friendly atmosphere!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2014

This is mine and my husbands favorite place to go. The staff is very welcoming and remembered us after only 2-3 times coming in. Great happy hour prices on drinks and the complimentary chips and salsa are so good. Best shrimp enchiladas too. I have introduced this restaurant to several of my friends and will continue to do so!!!

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Glendale, Arizona
“not even mediocre”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2014 via mobile

Four of us stopped for dinner. It took forever to get the tasteless meals. Three of us were supposed to have sour cream on our chimichangas and burritos. None of us got any. One of us asked for some and was rewarded with a small serving of ranch dressing instead. He then told the waitress that not only was it not sour cream, but the rest of us didn't get ours either. She laughed and finally came back with the real thing. Then, believe it or not, she actually had the gall to put a dollar charge on the bill for it! Seemed quite annoyed when we asked to have the charge removed. I received a tostada instead of a taco, and never even bothered to complain, as I didn't really care. Very noisy, tables jammed so close that my chair kept hitting the one behind me. Oh, and the water is the worst water I have ever tasted! On the whole, a very unpleasant place to enjoy dinner. No paper towels in the men's bathroom. Extremely watered down, but tasty salsa. Good chips, that's the best I can say for the place.

• Visited March 2014
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Gold Canyon, Arizona
“The outdoor patio is beautiful at night!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013

I live in area and I really enjoy eating on the patio in the evening at this restaurant because the atmosphere is so wonderful. This Mexican restaurant has really good food as well!

Visited March 2013
“Great Mexican Food and ambiance”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013

This is a fun place that is reliably good. A lovely treed courtyard eating area with a fireplace and heaters in the winter creates a nice ambiance. Food is great and service is friendly

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Apache Junction, Arizona
“Best Mexican Food in East Valley”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

My wife and I dine there frequently and have never had a bad meal at Del ls Cruz. The food is fresh, tasty and well prepared and the margaritas are hand built using excellent tequilas and mixes. For beer lovers the selection of beers on tap will suit all tastes; for wine lovers De la Cruz consistently serves up excellent wines at the most reasonable prices in Gold Canyon. The atmostphere is cozy with an outdoor patio for those who wish to enjoy the views of Superstition Mountain. If you haven't been there it might be a little hard to find in back of Bashas on the west side but De la Cruz does not dissapoint. Enjoy.

• Visited March 2013