“Good food!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Macon, Georgia
“Good food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

Great place to enjoy a nice and casual meal. The menu has a lot of variety. Atmosphere is great and in the heart of downtown, walking distance to everything! ;)

Visited May 2013

Auburn, Alabama
“Grilled Salmon Salad”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

I have eaten the Grilled Salmon Salad several times at Hamilton's in the past with family and friends and it was very good. However, the last couple of times I eat there it was not very good at all. I though I would try it again and the cilantro salad dressing was so oily with no very little taste at all to it. It was very disappointing and I will not be going back.

• Visited May 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Mobile, Alabama
“Great food for A-Day”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

We just happened to stop in on our way to the stadium for the game. What a great surprise. We started with a few beers and the server was very attentive the children. The food was much better then anything you expect on a game weekend. We definitely will be back the next time we are in Auburn.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Auburn, Alabama
“meh”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

Overall, Hamilton's does not have great food and it is overpriced for the quality. I have eaten here several times for dinner and have been less than thrilled. If I'm paying a higher price then I have higher expectations for the food. Lunch is typically better in my experience, more reasonably priced and they do have some good lunch specials. I do not recommend it for dinner, there are better places in the area if you are looking for a nice restaurant.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Sydney, Australia
“Very good food with a lovely ambience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

This is the first time I've had fried green tomatoes and they were good.

I had overdosed on beef and chicken and when I saw New Zealand lamb 'lollipops' on the menu I had to have it.

It was fantastic. Perfectly cooked with mash and heirloom tomatoes.

The creme brulée was a perfect finish.

Visited February 2013