“Squeaky Floors” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hampton Inn Atmore

You added Hampton Inn Atmore to your Saves list
Hampton Inn Atmore
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   45 Rivercane Blvd. West, Interstate 65 via Exit 57, Atmore, AL 36502   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
HHonors Double Points!
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Atmore
Ooltewah, Tennessee
“Squeaky Floors”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

I've stayed here many times and it's my first bad experience. On the upper floors of the motel the floors are squeaky and it sounds like giants walking above you. I found myself tip toeing around so I did not keep up the people below me at night. Sounded like elephants above me.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Jacksonville, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

My best friend and I stayed here on a Saturday night while we were in town for a concert at Wind Creek Hotel & Casino. The staff we encountered were very kind, and the man at the front desk offered us helpful information and told us about the shuttle bus. (Wind Creek has a shuttle that runs by the hotel about every 15 minutes or so, back and forth to the casino.) Our room was very comfortable- AC worked great, bedding was fresh, bed and pillows were comfortable, and the room had a nice flatscreen tv with Directv service. Though the hotel is close to the highway and the casino, our room was very quiet and we had no trouble sleeping. I would definitely stay here again if I return to Atmore!

Room Tip: Our room was on the 2nd floor close to the elevator and we had no problems. Obviously, this may diff...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
Birmingham, Alabama
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

I stayed at this particular hotel two years ago and had a good experience, however this visit wasn't good. Only one elevator worked, the hotel was noisy and over crowded. I could hear noise through the walls. The bed pillows were very uncomfortable and small. I didn't receive the same hospitality as my prior visit. The internet didn't stay connected the entire stay.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014

Long waits on elevators, Televisions not working as they should.. (Direct TV was sending a tech who didn't arrive before I checked out) Decent Breakfast. 24 hour coffee in the lobby, no in room coffee, 30 minute round trip on the elevators to get it from the lobby. Pool is clean, has a lift for disabled guests; however i did not see anyone use it to verify its functionality.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

DAVENPORT
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2014

I usually have good luck with Hampton Inn's, but this one, Boy Oh Boy!
I'm a business traveler, so I need high speed internet to be high speed.
I called in to their support line for AT&T StayConnected Customer Care 3 times, and what did I get? NADA! I don't know what speed their subscriber line is supposed to me, but it tested out at 0.25Mbps for the whole week that I stayed there......hate to tell you, that's not high speed internet, that's more like dial up!
Housekeeping was spotty. Sometimes it was perfect! Most of the time they would pick up towels, but not being them back, or they would forget to leave a bath mat. They didn't seem to clean thoroughly every day. The sink was only wiped out once the whole week. One evening when I came in my thermostat was turned WAY down. I was keeping it at 76 deg F with the AC running. Someone had been in the room and turned it to 70 and it was freezing in there!
I'm not sure what kind of child proof alarm clocks they have in these rooms, but the alarm clock in my room was not correct on time. Like right now it is 10:30, but the clock says 9:20. I asked the front desk to have someone set it. "No problem," she says, "Housekeeping is a whiz at getting it done." Twice I asked this to happen. Here it is Friday and it's still wrong. Grrr!
As a business traveler I need to print some things off, it's just a necessary thing, but the business center computer was non-functional for the entire week. Luckily I am an IT Professional, so I was able to find a work-around to get the computer working, but then when I went to print something, the printer was not functional. UGH! Really? For the rate I was paying, these things need to be right. These things need to be functional. These things need to be!

Atmore, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

Don't count on anything but a bed and a bathroom. The morning breakfast is minimal, and the floors are noisy. Most of the rooms smell like smoke. The best compensation that you will get is that the managers might relocate you to another room that smells better. This hotel does not need to be charging $100 per night. It is not worth it.

Hortonville, WI, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2014

My rental car had a dead battery when I checked out and was headed to the Mobile airport and it was lightly raining. The management helped me get my car started using his car and jumper cables which was greatly appreciated.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Also consider these accommodations in or near Atmore
Wind Creek Casino & Hotel
Log Cabin Inn
Log Cabin Inn
#1 of 3 in Bay Minette
4.5 of 5 stars 56 reviews

Been to Hampton Inn Atmore? Share your experiences!