“Avoid Wind Creek.” 1 of 5 stars

Molino, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Avoid Wind Creek.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2014

I am a local and I'd rather travel to Biloxi if I am going to gamble because Wind Creek Casino is terrible. I've never won, I've never been up to just walk away and I'll loose $500.00 in an hour by just playing $2.00 a spin. The past two times I've been there I've lost $500.00 and last night when I went to the player card desk to see if I had at least a free buffet and they told me no I did not. The comps are terrible at Wind Creek. I can go to Biloxi and as long as I am playing I'll never have to pay for a buffet and the cocktail waitresses come around more than every hour. I've lost thousands there over the year, Wind Creek isn't fun at all, so I'd suggest the extra hour ride or so and go to Biloxi. The slots are better and there are table games. Last night at Wind Creek was another lesson learned to stay away from that place. Good luck to anyone who plays there and have fun watching $500.00 be gone in an hour. Also, bring an oxygen mask because the casino is like a smoke pit.

Visited March 2014

Bennington, Nebraska
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Gambling and lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2014

Nice casino . Only negative is that for a non-smoker the casino smoke is irritating. They do however have a non-smoking area with a few machines that was enjoyable. We ate at the buffet which was very nice. The service was good and the food was tasty and fresh. Good value for your dollar with plenty of choices of foods. Nice dessert selection also.

Visited February 2014
Crestview, FL
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Alot of fun! And Great places to eat and play!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2014

This is a hole in one place. You have the casino (no table games) and we broke about even. It's pretty well ventilated but there is a no smoking area as well that is sectioned off from the rest of the casino. There's a movie theater, bowling alley and arcade too so there's something for everyone! Highly reccommend!

Visited February 2014
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Florida Trip, January 2014”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2014

Excellent Service, clean well-kept rooms and areas all around. Casino had all up to date machines. Cocktail waitresses always came by and wished you success.

Visited January 2014
hermitage tn
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Cook and/or eat, but don't gamble”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2014

Cooking classes and Table in the Kitchen are worth driving 300 miles for! Chef Jay Norris is intelligent, fun, and willing to answer any questions about cooking you might have. food is 5 star quality, and the Table in the Kitchen wine pairing offering is especially appealing. We will be back only for chef Jay.

The bad news is the gambling is terrible, unless you are up for $1 a play gambling. the small denominations mysteriously all lack a one play...i.e. you must play 2 or more credits each bet...or they also mysteriously will not accept your players card. what they want is for you to gravitate to the high roll playing...so unfair for the casual player who just wants to drop under $100 for the evening.

so we will gamble biloxi, after a fine meal or class with chef Jay. and if he goes, we won't even stop but just head on down to Biloxi.

Visited January 2014