We picked this place as a good stop-over on our trip from Huntsville, AL to Gulf Shores,AL. It appears to be a newish property, our room was fresh smelling, clean and sheets and laudry was pleasing. The breakfast the next morning was nice, and sustained the kids until lunch. It was reasonably priced and suited our needs just fine.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Atmore Hotel Atmore
- Holiday Inn Express Atmore Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newest lodging addition to South Alabama, is the Holiday Inn Express & Suites, Atmore, Alabama! We are conveniently located to I-65 at exit 57, just a short drive to Downtown Atmore and within walking distance to The Wind Creek Casino. With our Southern hospitality and charm you will soon discover why our guests choose us for their lodging needs! This pet friendly hotel features special in room amenities such as free high-speed Internet access, microwave and refrigerator, 32 flat panel LCD TV and free local calls. Whether you are staying with us for business or pleasure, take time to relax and enjoy our outdoor swimming pool, business center, wireless Internet access in all public areas and fitness center. Directly across the street is the new Wind Creek Indian Casino offering the latest in slots for the gambling enthusiast. This state-of-the-art facility features numerous restaurants from casual to fine dining in addition to the full service lounge and gourmet coffee shop. Stay Smart at the Holiday Inn Express and Suites, Atmore, AL. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Atmore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.