“ESPECIALLY for YOU,i only played at the casino or to , but want to win big” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Wind Creek Casino & Hotel

Save Saved
You added Wind Creek Casino & Hotel to your Saves list
Wind Creek Casino & Hotel
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   303 Poarch Road, Atmore, AL 36502   |
Ranked #2 of 4 hotels in Atmore
Headland, Alabama, United States
“ESPECIALLY for YOU,i only played at the casino or to , but want to win big”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2012

haven ;t stayed at your hotel , would like to, said they was nice when i win big ill stay for a night or two'; the casino is nice is nice ; but to much smoking, need to b smoke free.nice employes, food taste good,

Room Tip: never stayed , heard they was nice
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled solo

240 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
Crestview, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2012

I have not stayed in the hotel in about a year because after you stopped offering free rooms and started taking player points I figured for 2 thousand points for each room cost about 2 hundred dollars.
After you stopped offering free stuff and after my visit today I finally know why. You have to many employees standing around doing nothing. I went to the restroom and three employees where there trying to figure what they wanted to do when they got off. On the floor you have your red shirts all talking to each other and maybe also they are trying to find out what they want to do when they get off. It seems the only one that are working is the servers on the floor and the housekeepers. I went to the drink stand next to the Grill and some lady was there grading the employees. She had them so far on edge that they could not be their normal selfs. These girls are great and I look forward to talking to them when I visit.I am not compaining because I lost some money because my wife did win some.
Will I stop coming to all Windcreek casinos no. I enjoy playing not only in Atmore and Mongomery. I only hope this comment will help and in no way I wish to evect any ones jobs.

Tallahassee, FL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2012

This was my first visit to this Hotel, traveling with my nieces. You do not have to gamble to enjoy your stay. Upon arrival, we were given the Level 15 room, which is the best floor. The rooms were very clean, the double-headed shower was great and the beds the most comfortable I've ever slept in. The choice of toiletries is a nice addition. There are several eateries in the lobby, from quick food to upscale dining. The spa is fantastic with reasonable prices and if you have a spa service, you are permitted to use the spa facilities all day regardless of when your appointment is scheduled. The outside pool is beautiful, gives the appearance of being endless. My niece and I took part in a hands-on cooking class with a Sous Chef, Rita, which was a lot of fun and we really enjoyed eating the meal afterwards. I can't wait to return.

Room Tip: If you can afford to upgrade, choose Level 15.
Stone Mountain, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2012

The workers make you feel like family the food is excellent the rooms are so nice also the machines pay off its my favorite casino

Room Tip: Corner suites are large and sunny
Munich
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

My friend and decided to do a last minute girls' weekend here. The hotel is in the middle of no where but extremely nice. It is modern and has a wonderful spa that we visited. Both of us received amazing massages from different therapists. The food is ok, no Vegas here, but the price was only 9.99 for the buffet. They only have slots, but we amused our selves for a while on them. Overall, a fun stay at a very nice modern hotel.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends
Atlanta
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2012

We were warmly greeted upon arrival and by each staff member we came in contact with. The room was beautiful( we were on the 15th floor, spa type room) and the bed quite comfortable. Would definitely return when in the area.

Birmingham, Alabama
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2012

This has been the third trip to the casino hotle and I must say, the last two times has been horrible. Even though I enjoyed the casino, the desk clerk Chase has been very rude. I booked a double in July, when I got there I was told by Chase, I had booked a single and he laughed at me. He is very arrogant and needs to check his attitude with guests. I spoke to several people and they encountered the same. I am hoping to visit again and maybe I will get the room I reserved. My second trip, I had to wait also three hours for a room, this makes no sense. that is the purpose of RESERVATIONS!!!!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends

Been to Wind Creek Casino & Hotel? Share your experiences!