“was great just have a question” 5 of 5 stars

Wind Creek Casino & Hotel
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   303 Poarch Road, Atmore, AL 36502   |
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Atmore
Resaca, Georgia
“was great just have a question”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2011

we had a great. Had fun played alot. We had to stay at another hotel it was alful. Normally we stay there. What I would like to know you use to send us com. rooms and things and now we don't get them. Why?we come up there about every six months or so. Because of the extra we get when we don't win. But it now seems like all the other casinos they do for a little while then they quit. would really like to know why?

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple
WindCreek, Manager at Wind Creek Casino & Hotel, responded to this review, April 6, 2011
Thank you for your recent review. We are glad to hear that you had a great time with us!! We regret that you were unable to stay at our Wind Creek hotel property, we have been selling out almost every night, so it could be that we didn't have availability. Our complimentary room offers are sent out, as most casinos do, based on your play statistics. They expire after a while b/c if not used, your CLUB card account goes into an inactive status until you come back to visit. When your account is in an inactive status, offers overall may decline or be eliminated all together. However, you can always since you do not visit often book under a pay rate, however, your play can be evaluated before your departure and one of our casino hosts can determine if we can comp any or all of your room stay charges due to your play. We hope you can come to stay again w/ us soon!!!!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (63)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2011 via mobile

I've never met more rude staff in my life!!! This was my first trip there and my LAST! I will absolutely go out of my way to make sure everybody I know, and everyone they know never wastes their time, energy or money!

• Stayed March 2011
Rainbow City, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2011

Girl friends of 35 years took our first getaway trip and spent the nite at wind creek..had a great time, was given a top floor suite, great service, food, and fun....I will be celebrating my birthday May 3rd 2011 with a trip there with my husbandof 35 years....he has never been there..would love any promotions you may have to help with expenses...so we can play our money in the casino....we will be arriving May 4th and leaving May 6th...look forward to hearing from you....

• Stayed October 2010, traveled with friends
Newnan
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2011

The staff was great; the room was great; room service menu was lacking. Now to casino play...Do not go unless you are penney and nickel players! I play dollar slots and had to walk myself to death to find them! And, the ones I did find took more than 2-3 coins, and none of them paid off. I am a consistent player , play all the time I am there except for eating and sleeping times, so it was not just my luck that I did not win. Stayed only one night and lost approximately $2,000. Have never seen so many penney and nickel slots in one casino.

Do I plan to go back? No!

• Stayed December 2010, traveled as a couple
WindCreek, Manager at Wind Creek Casino & Hotel, responded to this review, March 31, 2011
Wind Creek attempted to contact this guest to gain their ideas on items to extend our room service menu, as well as to gain further account information so that their CLUB account could be reviewed in further detail w/ them to review their play and offers they are receiving in comparison to their play. We do offer a very lucrative offer back to our First Time guests that no other competitor is touching to match. Unfortunately, the reviewer has made no contact back.
Atmore, Alabama
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2011

My husband, a friend, myself and another friend from Ohio stayed here Feb 3. 2011. I was charged $140 for a basic room...which I felt was over priced seeing as how when I called I was told the room was $79. Also our heat in the room was not working correctly. We all froze! I had terrible service at the Players Club...It took 4 times for my card to work correctly. And the bartender at the Sound was slow as Christmas. He just stood around.I was coming to Wind Creek on a weekley basis & since this trip I have slacked off. I also NEVER get any free offers.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled with friends
Wind Creek has attempted to reach out to this reviewer but hasn't received a response. Ideally, we attempt to work with any guest whom post reviews regarding a negative experience under any cirucumstance to assure that guest and Wind Creek together reach a resolution. Without any further details or account information provided by this reviewer, we will still share such feedback w/ our staff as a coaching mechanism towards improved guest service.
Lithonia, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2011

The hotel ,stall were excellent. The staff were very accomodating
My brother needed medical emergeny help and everyone went of their way to everything within itheir power to do what was necessay to help him
I want to thank the waitress that recognized that he needed help.A special, thanks to thr medical staff,security and Mike.
Th only disappointing thing that happened was i drove over 300 miles to spin the wheel for my birthday to be told that they were out of numbers and I could not spend the wheel after giving up the chance while i was visiting the casino in Montgomery becaue I wanted to do it in Atmore where I had gotten the card. The card never mentioned that there was a limit on the number of guest.that could participate.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled with friends
WindCreekCasino, Manager at Wind Creek Casino & Hotel, responded to this review, March 9, 2011
Wind Creek received a return call from this guest, we apologized to this guest for her experience and was able to reach an acceptable response and retribution w/ this guest.
LaGrange, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2011

me and my husband went to antmore we enjoyed our room the food an the stay was very nice just lost to much money but i guess u win some u lose some but i would love to go again .for my birthday march the 21st

• Stayed January 2011, traveled as a couple
WindCreek, Manager at Wind Creek Casino & Hotel, responded to this review, March 1, 2011
Wind Creek has sent this guest an email to thank them for their feedback regarding their recent hotel stay. We do regret that the guest wasn't a winner in their casino play during their stay, but are glad they enjoyed their stay nonetheless. Wind Creek would love to celebrate the guest's birthday and assure to make it a special one for this guest, therefore, pending the guest's contact back, we will do what we can to help make this happen!!

Been to Wind Creek Casino & Hotel? Share your experiences!